Smashbox Pulling out of QVC UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just opened my sample, had forgotten that a free sample was promised for signing up. So is the stock currently on Q's website a "when it's gone it's gone" situation. May get the halo I need with the 19 brush while I can at that price. I have been looking on the well known auction site and very little Halo available there at the moment.

I have just opened my sample, had forgotten that a free sample was promised for signing up. So is the stock currently on Q's website a "when it's gone it's gone" situation. May get the halo I need with the 19 brush while I can at that price. I have been looking on the well known auction site and very little Halo available there at the moment.

Hard to know what the situation is with QVC as SB were supposed to be pulled out of whole of Europe but now they have launched their own UK website so who knows what is going on!!!

Just got my sample too - photo finish luminizing primer

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

mine came a couple days ago. completely forgotten about about a sample for signing up. was a nice surprise :)

We would like to confirm that Smashbox is still available in the UK from the official website www.smashbox.co.uk and also on QVC (The next show is on 21st May with 10am/4pm/10pm slots). Smashbox will also be coming to a high street near you soon! Please check the store locator on www.smashbox.co.uk over the coming months for more details.

Regards
The Smashbox UK team

Watched a bit of the Smashbox show today. Anyone elso notice the pointed remark during Claire Sutton's show that was rapidly "put right" during Jilly's show? They were demonstrating the large limited edition eyeshadow palatte with lid primer. Claire said "maybe we won't be getting this one back once the stock is gone" and Alison said a little too harshly "YOU won't be getting it back". Then on Jilly's show they opened with a bit of a love in. Jilly-"we love Smashbox here on QVC." Alison-"and Smashbox really love being here on QVC". Or words to that effect!!! Sharing the live all round then!!!

Will miss this. Back to work on Wednesday. Boo

Latest posts

Back