Slanket

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the new item number might be because each year the version is always a little different regarding pockets. That's my guess anyway.

Ok ......ladies and gents ....own up ...who ordered the pink ...it's sold out ....:mysmilie_19:

The Pink and the Plaid has not been added and not been available to buy yet. It was the same with the Forest Green yesterday morning but then it was added later on. Hope that helps!

This is the plush with hand pockets that I bought when it first came to QVC , in my opinion the best of them all. I want that forest green, but I already have 2...one in brown and another that is reversible (pink/ leopard) The second one is not as soft as the other and was badly made that I had to get it replaced. My brown one is my favourite and I have worn it for 3 years or more and it is still lovely. I sleep in it sometimes, feeling all comfy and cosy. I simply love my slanket.

My dad bought my mum a faux slanket (ie not a branded slanket) in royal blue. It was hideous both in look and feel! She's never forgiven him ;)
I was then given a fuchsia pink posh slanket with foot pockets and all the rest. I have to admit it matched my sitting room and felt lovely. But I hated the static and it made me feel iller than I am. Hated it! I packed it back up and sold at profit on eBay :)
Then I put the money towards a new dressing gown from long tall Sally! They are fleece but don't affect me and I live and die in them..
In general I am anti-fleece. The static, the polyester, the way my beautiful boy's downy hair sticks to it) he's a short-haired silver cat but has an undercoat which feels like silk but acts like GLUE!). He does think my dressing gown is his personal blanket! But he has his own fleeces - one on my double bed (which he actually now stays on!) and one in the airing cupboard!
I tried cozee home bedding bc everyone raved about it but again it's awful to me. My hair went crazy!!

When slankets first came out, I wanted one , and my other half bought me one from Boots and it was horrible, it felt cheap and nasty..it was like thin felt :puke: Then I bought the plush one from QVC and it was sooo lovely and soft and worth every penny:heart:

I'm obviously totally out of the loop but I can't see the attraction in these. The phaff of getting in and out every time you move from the chair is not for me. Are they not dangerous in regard to tripping etc.?

I think it's the fact it's back to front hospital gown that is my problem.

I don't put my hands or feet in them. I just use it as a blanket on the sofa. They are lightweight and warm

I drape mine over my side ofmthenbed and use as a comfort blanket lol .....hubby gets too hot but k get cold so it's ideal as extra coziness for me ....but I agree they should come with a warning if they don't already ...easy to jump up and if half asleep maybe forget ....but but but ....I love them!!! :mysmilie_378:

Well, mine is on its way and I'm hoping for great things. Probably my last QVC purchase before Christmas since I've done most of my shopping already (I know how boring that makes me but I never pass over a bargain through the year and they all come in handy for Christmas).

Well, mine is on its way and I'm hoping for great things. Probably my last QVC purchase before Christmas since I've done most of my shopping already (I know how boring that makes me but I never pass over a bargain through the year and they all come in handy for Christmas).

So is mine too (Forest Green and Navy Polka) from the Hermes tracking it looks like it's a good chance they might arrive today...!

I'm waiting for the colours to come up, but will probably go for purple.
I too have done most of my Christmas shopping, just buy items when I find a good bargain throughout the year - in fact I've got a present draw full of pressies - bargain jewellery, toiletries etc
It means that my credit card has an easier time at Christmas and no hectic last minute shopping for me:mysmilie_50:

Just received mine - I love it!!!!!! and so glad I chose the leopard.

QVC, 2 day delivery is excellent. Well done and keep it up!

Got mine too and love them as usual. :) For those who wonder how this year's model is different from last year's, there is only one thing. It's still the same plush fabric as the last two years and still the foot pocket. The difference is that last year it only had one "small" (and I say "small" in comparison to the very large pockets for two hands that used to be in the middle a few years ago, it's not actually tiny or anything) pocket to the right. This year it has the same small pocket but both one on the right and on left side. Hope that made sense :)

Latest posts

Back