Elemis big deal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I added 3 of the collagen trial kits and the cleanser to my Superdrug order. As total order was over £20, I got free next day delivery too. I did smile as on the same screen as Superdrug’s own collagen creams £2 for £14.99 was a 30ml pot of Elemis PCMC for £118!

Well I went upstairs and looked in my cupboard…. 🫣
And I’ve got 2 more pots of PCMC to use up. So I’m being good for now and not ordering… and Superdrug have very regular price reductions so not worried about missing out.
Those who have bought the cream, can we have reviews please? I’m really keen to see how this compares to the Elemis cream. I did try the Boots collagen cream but it wasn’t that good…

I've used PCMC for years and love it, but can't use the spf one, it causes spots.
I use the spf and it does agree with me, however the price 😱 so am going to check the Superdrug one, they also have an spf 30. Thanks for the heads up

there's a lot of 'new arrivals' listed on the Elemis site on Q.
They all look like stuff they are trying to get rid of, seems like they are discontinuing quite a few products.
L'occitane wielding the axe? very much like EL did when they acquired Aveda years ago.

My Superdrug trial collagen came on Saturday. I’ve used both the day cream +serum and the night cream + serum twice now. Seems good to me but I’ll try it for a week or so before I pass judgement. If I’d been using PCMC my face would have broken out in spots by now.

I have noticed how often QVC offer dual packs of a product.OK if you have tried and like something and want to stock up if the price is right.I would rather pay the price for one, however second thought I would probably still be paying £3:95 p&p.No thanks!

My Superdrug trial collagen came on Saturday. I’ve used both the day cream +serum and the night cream + serum twice now. Seems good to me but I’ll try it for a week or so before I pass judgement. If I’d been using PCMC my face would have broken out in spots by now.
Annoyingly, despite the website saying the starter kits were instore here, they didn’t have any when I went down today, 😡. However if you had a club card everything was half price so I got the day, night and eye creams plus a serum. They are now at the back of the stash, so I’ll see how I get on in 2025! 😂😂

I like Superdrug own range skin and body care products. I've never used this one and didn't know it was a dupe for Elemis. I've tried expensive skin care in the past and it didn't do much for my skin so I now generally go for cheaper mid price options. I buy Olay Regenerist when it's half price in Boots, it's regularly on offer so I stock up. I use that at night and my skin looks healthy in the morning. And I think my skin looks reasonable for 57.

I'll have a look at that range next time I'm in Superdrug.

Last edited:
The Elemis counter in my city centre Boots has been emptying stock. Now loads of new brands are coming as the stands are there and other brands being moved around, so not sure if the counter is going or just moved? I need to find someone to ask, I did ask at the Prada counter, but she said sorry you will need to ask a Boots SA.

Going into my Boots is like walking into SpaceNK with all the high-end brands. Nars, Prada makeup, Philip Kingsley, Quai etc.

The Elemis counter in my city centre Boots has been emptying stock. Now loads of new brands are coming as the stands are there and other brands being moved around, so not sure if the counter is going or just moved? I need to find someone to ask, I did ask at the Prada counter, but she said sorry you will need to ask a Boots SA.

Going into my Boots is like walking into SpaceNK with all the high-end brands. Nars, Prada makeup, Philip Kingsley, Quai etc.
Yes, I know what you mean. Superdrug has fewer brands but I find the bigger branches of Boots are difficult to navigate.

I’ve been using the Superdrug collagen for a week now with no outbreaks and sore skin that I get with Elemis. The serum and night cream I’ll definitely buy again. Probably won’t buy the day cream as I’ve found it doesn’t sink in very quickly and my makeup doesn’t mattify very quickly. (I hate a shiny face on me). I’ll stick with my Strictly Professional Sensitive as it only £9 for five hundred mls and comes in a pump dispenser.

Latest posts

Back