Skinsense nonsense

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Superdrug usually have most of their Vitamin E range on buy one get one half price…. Yet another reason to avoid QVC…. really decent prices, excellent product and if you have a superdrug card free postage over £15.
I’ve been buying a lot more from Superdrug recently as their products are very reasonably priced and quality is good. Delivery very quick. I had one item delivered damaged. Went on their web chat and you actually get a real live person not a bot. Had to send photos and offered refund or replacement. Replacement received 2 days later.

Their beauty card is good too as free p&p and lots of very good offers.

I’ve been buying a lot more from Superdrug recently as their products are very reasonably priced and quality is good. Delivery very quick. I had one item delivered damaged. Went on their web chat and you actually get a real live person not a bot. Had to send photos and offered refund or replacement. Replacement received 2 days later.

Their beauty card is good too as free p&p and lots of very good offers.
I've ordered some, so fingers crossed.

I’m done with buying skincare from Q I really think I’ve tried every brand and it’s done nothing for me, we are all different so what suits some doesn’t necessarily suit others, anyhow I have now discovered Medik8 and I’m sticking with that as I can see a difference in a few weeks.🙂

I love Superdrug's Vitamin E range. It's great value and I can be generous when moisturising my neck at night.
Another fan here. I regularly use the eye cream and micellar water. I have their face mask in the stash to try at some point. I have been using their super balm on my lips, rather than the ordinary lip balm, but couldn’t find it last time so hope it isn’t discontinued. It’s in a little pit rather than a tube. I haven’t tried the moisturisers though.

Why anyone buys that Skinsense is baffling. I just keep thinking ‘the Emperors new clothes’ every time it comes up!

I just don’t think it is anything special - on the odd occasion when it’s been in a Tili it’s just been well putting it bluntly absolute crap!

Why anyone buys that Skinsense is baffling. I just keep thinking ‘the Emperors new clothes’ every time it comes up!

I just don’t think it is anything special - on the odd occasion when it’s been in a Tili it’s just been well putting it bluntly absolute crap!
I bet it's one of those generic products that Lamellar buys in bulk and just packages as "Skinonsense".

Last night I happened to catch part of the Prai show. Couldn’t help but compare Kathy and Abi’s sales techniques. Kathy - happy smiley face with quite a nice sales technique: Abi - face like a busted boot, unsmiling and coercive sales patter.

I don’t buy either brand but if I did it wouldn’t be Skinsense.

Just out of interest has anyone tried the Prai neck cream? Not the one with retinol (dreadfully reactive to anything with retinol).

The original Prai Neck Cream, I know on the Caroline Hirons Facebook group it is raved about and the first one recommended on there when asked about neck cream. A friend uses it but only buys the big sizes when on offer.

Last night I happened to catch part of the Prai show. Couldn’t help but compare Kathy and Abi’s sales techniques. Kathy - happy smiley face with quite a nice sales technique: Abi - face like a busted boot, unsmiling and coercive sales patter.

I don’t buy either brand but if I did it wouldn’t be Skinsense.

Just out of interest has anyone tried the Prai neck cream? Not the one with retinol (dreadfully reactive to anything with retinol).
I'm not a believer in either of these biddies or their goods. Kathy has lived a long time in the US of A and has a slight accent. In case we don't believe she's British and selling made in Britain goop, she has a very prominent framed photo of the late Queen on her table. Manipulative ladies, both, one with a cheesy smile and the other with a school marm squint. If I'd be forced on pain of death to choose which product I'd buy it would be Skinsense but I would be kicking and screaming!!!

I always thought Kathy was Australian

The original Prai Neck Cream, I know on the Caroline Hirons Facebook group it is raved about and the first one recommended on there when asked about neck cream. A friend uses it but only buys the big sizes when on offer.
Thanks Donna, I think I might treat myself. At least I can send it back if I don’t like it

I always thought Kathy was Australian

Thanks Donna, I think I might treat myself. At least I can send it back if I don’t like it
I use the Prai neck cream in the big tubs when on offer. I quite like it, don’t get roll off which I know others have mentioned, and think it is as good as any other.

I watched a bit of the Skinnnn man yesterday. Hard to believe he's 61 years old. Lots of cosmetic surgery to get those results. I wonder what his body looks like. We see very little of it on the videos. No point having a young face and an ageing body.

Latest posts

Back