Sea Salt

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a Seasalt shop locally and always have a look around.I only buy the tee shirts which are lovely quality and have one raincoat.The dresses / tunics are not my style the knitwear is very nice but in general the prices are a bit high for what they are.I recently bought a bag for a friend’s birthday and saw it reduced a couple of days later.
I hope you gave your friend the bag before it went on sale so, in case she knows the shop, she'll realise you bought it at the original price. It's annoying when this happens. However, your friend was undoubtedly happy with your gift however much you paid for it.

Seasalt Fulmar coat @£118.92. I had to check on line if it was a waterproof coat as there was no way that the model would be able to actually button said coat up. Could someone tell the QVC buyers and stylists that a waterproof coat is meant to keep you dry in the rain?

Seasalt Fulmar coat @£118.92. I had to check on line if it was a waterproof coat as there was no way that the model would be able to actually button said coat up. Could someone tell the QVC buyers and stylists that a waterproof coat is meant to keep you dry in the rain?
I wish the models would take it upon themselves to actually 'model' the clothes, and not stand like revolving statues. I think we've all given up being able to see the back of a garment modeled by Sasha who refuses to move her hair. Fastening coats, tying belts, showing collars, revealing the linings, and cuffs are all helpful to prospective customers.

I wish the models would take it upon themselves to actually 'model' the clothes, and not stand like revolving statues. I think we've all given up being able to see the back of a garment modeled by Sasha who refuses to move her hair. Fastening coats, tying belts, showing collars, revealing the linings, and cuffs are all helpful to prospective customers.
Quite agree with you Grizelda. Showing clothes on different height models, standing next to each other would help too. And don’t get me started on sizing. Check on the website is frequently touted. No, do your job, tell us the sizes, put them up on the screen. And as I always say, Bring back the QVC Tape Measure! 🤣

Quite agree with you Grizelda. Showing clothes on different height models, standing next to each other would help too. And don’t get me started on sizing. Check on the website is frequently touted. No, do your job, tell us the sizes, put them up on the screen. And as I always say, Bring back the QVC Tape Measure! 🤣
The tape measure is the way to go. Measure cuffs, sleeve width, etc.

Latest posts

Back