Skechers TSV 25/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In my experience they take up to a week to arrive.They don't rush things.From the reviews looks like Q will be getting a lot of returns .

I was so looking forward to receiving these but they are a huge disappointment. I am a standard size 6 E fit so I thought the size 6 would be fine. I was wrong. They are so big, my feet slip up and down at the heel and they feel like a 7. The guests and presenters should spend more time guiding and advising about size and fit and less time discussing and describing the colours. Surely QVC must realise that many of us order shoes from them because we have difficulty getting to the shops to try them on and so correct sizing information is essential. I thought I had avoided a trip to the shops but that has been replaced by a trip to the post office.

I was tempted but didn't get around to it until the colour/size was sold out - blessing in disguise - will try in the DHS.

I suppose we should have known as soon as the words "made especially for QVC" were uttered.

I did hear the man say they are generous and if you have slim heels then they are probably not for you, I think he was on with JR at the time.

I sent for a 5 and a 6. I am between two stalls now, - the 5 fits beautifully but is a bit too snug at the big toe end, and the 6 also fits ok with more wriggle room at the front, but like others, slips at the heel. I'm wondering if heel grips are the answer.

Should we expect anything else from a product that's Made in China ???

I did hear the man say they are generous and if you have slim heels then they are probably not for you, I think he was on with JR at the time.

Yes, he did say that but he also said that anyone who does not require a narrow fit would be fine with the shoes. I assumed it did not apply to me with my size 6 E fit. I bought the natural and they are lovely and light but they didn't pay enough attention to guiding the shopper about sizing. So many reviews comment on the poor sizing. Well, we all know now that when these appear on easy pay or one time only - go down a size!

i always have to order down a size in skechers, usually a 5 always order a 4 for this range.

I'm sure the big mistake is putting memory foam in the heel section, it doesn't allow the back to cup the heel, instead pushes it forward a little.

I've got a size 5 in the first and original Go Walk, which is big, even so, it cups the heel and doesn't flap up and down at the back.

I also have Go Walk 2 Stance lace up, which is a size 4, they are perfect, cups heel, no flapping whatsoever.

The TSV is another ball game, my right foot is now larger than the left and my heels (because of ankle surgery) are not slim anymore...they do not grip at the back and my toes are right at the end and these are a size 4 also. I did reason that in the warmer weather your feet swell, but am I prepared to take that chance or is it yet another return!

Debbie posted this on the BTY FB page:

hope the advice i gave in my shows helped - tried to be really precise without labouring the point. Sevens fine for me - i'm usually a seven in wide skechers - and i have really wide feet (usually take an 8 for width.). Some are v happy but others seem not to have realised. I made sure i mentioned they come up big, several times? Hope some more of you are happy too x

Sounds like she's telling us off if you didn't listen to her and bought the wrong size!

Yes she did, but sadly its not a simple case of going down a size because these come up big, more a case of different permutations of foot size and width; and then there are wide and wider, long second toe, no ankles, fat ankles. So with all these issues to consider, plus trying to take into account the various comments and reviews, then there is little wonder that only the 'skinny' foot owners probably took any heed and didn't order them !!!

I remember DF and the presenter saying that if you are a half size then go down a size. Since I am a full size 6 I took it that the advice did not apply to me. They would not be having so many returns if they had just said go down a size. JR in a later show said she was wearing her regular size 4 in the pink option. That brings me to my next point, a number of the reviews state that the pink is really orange!

Oh no. Another sign of relief, I couldn't decide between pink or blue and dithered so I didn't buy at all. I would have been p'ed off if it had come as orange.

I remember DF and the presenter saying that if you are a half size then go down a size. Since I am a full size 6 I took it that the advice did not apply to me. They would not be having so many returns if they had just said go down a size. JR in a later show said she was wearing her regular size 4 in the pink option. That brings me to my next point, a number of the reviews state that the pink is really orange!

Yes, this advice is wasted on me, if I'm a full size what do I do then? I also ignore this advice but still non the wiser and with a feeling of being discriminated.

Oh no. Another sign of relief, I couldn't decide between pink or blue and dithered so I didn't buy at all. I would have been p'ed off if it had come as orange.

My friend bought these and she is partially sighted ...she was concerned that they were orange as many have stated and not pink but I could only see pink personally ....it's funny how people see colours differently .......

If anyone lives near one of the outlet shops there will probably be a bumper selection in there.

Latest posts

Back