Skechers TSV 25/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just ordered the Taupe colour, already have a few funky colours :mysmilie_14:

I have 2 pairs of Go Walks, the first are a size 5, which I normally take in Skechers, but are massive, but OK round the house.
The second pair I bought from another source, Go Walk 2 Stance with laces, black uppers and bright pink soles. I went down a size to a 4 and walked miles and miles in France on my hols, they were super comfy...happy feet!

Marina.....I could kiss you!! :mysmilie_12:

I read your post yesterday and was going to say NO WAY would my huge plates of meat fit into an 8........at least not since I was aged about 11 :mysmilie_17:

But lovely OH took me to city centre today (with the aim of looking for a mens 9) but none in Sports Direct/Schue etc.

Shop assistant suggester I try a ladies 8 and............

Yay!! It fits......so happy!!

Thank you Marina :mysmilie_59:

They are roomy you may be okay Sally.

Ok ladies, is it recommended that we go down a size in these ? I'm a size 6, but I generally go down a size in open toed sandals for a better fit.

They sent me an email to order early but it takes me to the stupid Sold Out page! Sack the web team QVC they're letting you down! Mind you I think they might slip off my feet, I have very narrow heels.
I have narrow heels too. Bought a pair of Espirit boots and I've had to put some pads in the back of the heel to stop them a little. Also a pair of Remonte boots do the same thing and I can get them on and off without undoing the full length zip. Both were bargains so I am making do.

I have narrow heels too. Bought a pair of Espirit boots and I've had to put some pads in the back of the heel to stop them a little. Also a pair of Remonte boots do the same thing and I can get them on and off without undoing the full length zip. Both were bargains so I am making do.

Oh and me!! I can't wear court shoes or slingbacks. I always have to have a strap or wear mules. It limits the choice :-(

Ok ladies, is it recommended that we go down a size in these ? I'm a size 6, but I generally go down a size in open toed sandals for a better fit.

Definitely go down a size - I'm a 5 1/2 but wear a 5 99% of the time - and have a 4 1/2 in one style ( bought on holiday somewhere that stocked 1/2 sizes)

I tried go walks in brantano recently, don't know the particular model, but I found them loose at the heel so no good. I have slip on bungee, trainer and chugga styles in my normal size 6 and they fit like a glove. Even at tsv price I think go walks are over priced for a canvas slip on.

I tried go walks in brantano recently, don't know the particular model, but I found them loose at the heel so no good. I have slip on bungee, trainer and chugga styles in my normal size 6 and they fit like a glove. Even at tsv price I think go walks are over priced for a canvas slip on.

For the unbeatable comfort you get in go-walks I've happily paid full price in the skechers shop more than once (for nice jazzy colours you cant get elsewhere)

When you tried them and found them loose at the heel, didn't you try the smaller size ? they are well known to be on the larger size so most people go down a size.

Oh and me!! I can't wear court shoes or slingbacks. I always have to have a strap or wear mules. It limits the choice :-(
Thanks for that observation as I too cannot wear sling backs and I never associated it with narrow heels. I cannot wear ballet styles either. Only court shoes with a substantial heel which I never do as I am 6ft tall.

I've ordered the TSV in the navy. I bought a pair of Skechers memory foam shoes last year and wore them to death - SO comfy and still going strong, but I always wanted a navy summer shoe.

I ordered (down sized to a 3) in Navy to give them a whirl. Ordered two days ago having been sent an email to order early but they haven't even been despatched yet. Knowing that TSV often arrive quickly I was half hoping they'd arrive and had they fit I would be tempted to order a brighter colour as well! So QVC have done themselves out of a potential second purchase; well done Q! :mysmilie_59:

I ordered the Go Walk in the Navy among other things from sportsdirect last night, £22 plus P&P £3.99 on the whole order

I ordered the Go Walk in the Navy among other things from sportsdirect last night, £22 plus P&P £3.99 on the whole order

I've got the same ones in my basket Marina, thanks for the tip. I'll probably just refuse delivery of the TSV because I prefer the SportsDirect ones anyway - thanks again!

Latest posts

Back