Sarah Chapman v Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Jabba I've just got mine and used it for the first time, feels great and I did as you said and only used 2 pumps. I take it you do all the massage on dry skin, then add water.

Bobbie x

Yes Bobbie thats what I do and massage gently when its wet and turns milky.

I'm tempted to get the eye cream, have you used it.

No I have just ordered the eye cream myself but cant wait after reading all the great reviews about it here :clap::clap:

QVC have never had the full size cleanser, I ordered from Sarahs own site as it was launched and only came into stock last week, and its HUGE......:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Jabba I'll have to decide between the eye cream or the cleanser, mind you I'e just got the trial set so I could get the eye cream now and the cleanser when mine runs out. Then tell my husband how sensible I've been. Not that he ever minds what I buy , he's a gem.

Oh well so much for will power! I have caved in and gone for the Discovery kit, you lot are sooooooo bad you shouldn't be encouraging me I am trying to be good! It's not like I need moisturiser or cleanser but I am so easily swayed lol.

ALWAYSSKINT I have very dry skin too and use 2 pumps of each of the products in the discovery kit, are you warming the cleanser between your finger tips before applying and massaging it in well?

Ive just gone for the eye cream too , after vowing to finish the shedloads of eye products that I have stockpiled :25::25:

thanks jabba i did not warm the cleanser and i am doing so now and using 2 pumps

The postman has just delivered this large box. Inside and quite small is the Discovery Collection. It looks good, smells good and beautifully packaged. I am looking forward to using it.

Two gripes . . .

Why don't QVC buy smaller boxes?

What a waste the faux leather case is if the contents can't be refilled!

Maybe I am just Mrs Grumpy this morning?

The postman has just delivered this large box. Inside and quite small is the Discovery Collection. It looks good, smells good and beautifully packaged. I am looking forward to using it.

Two gripes . . .

Why don't QVC buy smaller boxes?

What a waste the faux leather case is if the contents can't be refilled!

Maybe I am just Mrs Grumpy this morning?

I fully agree...there really should be pressure put on companies to reduce waste...the leather wallet looks lovely, but is redundant once the products are finished....

On a different note, I have been using the nightly facial oil and love it...think it is my favourite in the range so far!

Jabba's got a lot to answer for because I succumbed and had to try the Discovery Kit......well I had to didn't I after such fab recommendations? :3:

Must admit, first impression was that the Cleanser routine was a faff compared to LE C&P but I've persevered since Monday and it's paying off. My skin looks and feels so much better so the range definitely gets the thumbs up from me. Feel I need the Eye Recovery now so off to check my piggy-bank! :1:

Could one of the SC 'expert' users just answer this question please? How many pumps of the Serum and Dynamic Defence would you recommend - I'm using two but would one be enough? Just trying to think economically!!

Hi there, I've only been using SC for about a week. I have oily skin, so have been happy with 2 pumps of cleanser and one pump each of serum and Defense. I use about half a pump of eye cream. TBH, I haven't seen much result yet, but will persevere for a while longer. I am thinking that this range may be much better for folks with a dryer skin.

Jabba's got a lot to answer for because I succumbed and had to try the Discovery Kit......well I had to didn't I after such fab recommendations? :3:

Must admit, first impression was that the Cleanser routine was a faff compared to LE C&P but I've persevered since Monday and it's paying off. My skin looks and feels so much better so the range definitely gets the thumbs up from me. Feel I need the Eye Recovery now so off to check my piggy-bank! :1:

Could one of the SC 'expert' users just answer this question please? How many pumps of the Serum and Dynamic Defence would you recommend - I'm using two but would one be enough? Just trying to think economically!!

My skin is dry and I use 2 pumps of serum and dynamic defence Busylizzie :scared::scared:

Must admit, first impression was that the Cleanser routine was a faff compared to LE C&P but I've persevered since Monday and it's paying off.

What do you mean by 'a faff' please? I'm trying not to succumb but watching all your comments with interest because my beauty product willpower is rubbish!

What do you mean by 'a faff' please? I'm trying not to succumb but watching all your comments with interest because my beauty product willpower is rubbish!

Sorry I've only just been able to reply to your post. The "faff" means it's a much more involved cleaning process if you work according to the 'Tip for Use' on the accompanying leaflet.

The C&P is really straightforward - massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation. Rinse the muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water.

The Ultimate Cleanse - Smooth on top of make-up, all over face, eyes, neck and behind ears. With both hands stroke down neck from jaw to chest 8 times. Using mid and ring fingers of both hands circle in rotary movements with pressure from centre of face out. Chin to ear 3 times. Upper lip to ear 3 times. Under eye-nose to temple 3 times. Circle along brows, under eyes and around nose 3 times. Forehead from centre outwards 3 times. Place hands into loose fists and knuckle all over jawline and cheeks in circular movements from centre of face towards ears and down the neck. Finish with pinching earlobes between thumb and forefinger. Add water and massage until it turns milky. Wash off with a cloth soaked in warm water. To refresh and invigorate soak cloth in cold water and press over face to complete.

If you haven't got bored and lost the plot by now do you see what I mean about "faff"?.................:54:

I DONT faff merely smear the cleanser over my face massage it in and I mean that loosely! I just concentrate more with the rubbinging in over my nostril area etc. etc. wet it smear it in again and rinse it off!
It still DELIVERS!!!!

I DONT faff merely smear the cleanser over my face massage it in and I mean that loosely! I just concentrate more with the rubbinging in over my nostril area etc. etc. wet it smear it in again and rinse it off!
It still DELIVERS!!!!

I don't faff either Jabba.....tried it the first couple of times though but decided I would use it more or less the same as C&P.

Just thought I would post the actual 'tip for use' for qvcAddict.....:54:

If you haven't got bored and lost the plot by now do you see what I mean about "faff"?.................:54:

Wow! Perhaps once a week facial at a push but daily yeah right. Intersting though and may try it with my own products if I'm feeling keen this weekend as sure she knows what she's talking about.

Someone I knew who had regular facials eventually stopped going to the big name salons and just had someone do them privately with generic products. Therapist told her that the massage action of doing the facial was mostly more beneficial than the products anyway. She had excellent skin so who knows.

Hi All have been lurking on here for a while now and never wrote anything but after reading all your comments i have ordered the SC discovery pack the otherday and it as just arrived i have tried loads of QVC products keeping them in black and me in the red i will never learn but i will let you know how i get on and start writing posts instead of lurking lol.:1:

Hi All have been lurking on here for a while now and never wrote anything but after reading all your comments i have ordered the SC discovery pack the otherday and it as just arrived i have tried loads of QVC products keeping them in black and me in the red i will never learn but i will let you know how i get on and start writing posts instead of lurking lol.:1:

Good for you and a great big welcome! :1:

Latest posts

Back