Sarah Chapman v Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just ordered the eyecream on QVC and asked about the cleanser, there is an item No. for it 228207 but not in stock at the moment £34 something which is cheaper than on Sarah's site as her p&p is £5. hoping QVC get some before my trial set runs out.

Oh no babytoes you will be tempting us with this full size cleanser.I hope if it is coming in soon that Sarah will be on qvc soon.

By the way, I asked CS, who passed me on to scheduling, if Sarah was coming on anytime soon. They said the schedule is made up a month in advance, but the content of the shows isn't finalized until the day before. Sarah is not scheduled to appear again in the listings they have. I find it hard to believe that the schedule is only made a month in advance - some guests tell when they are back next and it can be 3 months or more.

when I asked cs if they would be getting it in she said there is product number for a cleanser let me check and make sure it is the one you want, she came back to me and said yes it is SC cleanser but not in stock at the moment. try the number now and again to find out if it is in. I can't imagine why they would have a number for it if they were not going to stock it. Keep your fingers crossed girls.

Oh no babytoes you will be tempting us with this full size cleanser.I hope if it is coming in soon that Sarah will be on qvc soon.

On Sarah's website sarahchapman.net it says that she is next on on 25th March at 12pm - QVC listing has this as "what's in my makeup bag?". Maybe the full size cleanser will be on that show.

Just to put my two pen'worth (or however it's spelt) in about this range.
I bought the discovery kit purely on seeing a repeat of her
demo-ing it, and I was sold because I like to support something from UK, and she seemed very knowledgeable about skin care and ingredient......and I am a sucker for anything new.
I like balm type cleansers and am a huge fan of Eve Lom. I have used Vaishaly products in the past which are very similar ie quite highly fragranced with essential oils, balm type cleanser which is not necessarily removed with a cloth, but to which water is added to enable it to emusify, a day moisturiser with SPF15, some sort of oil, as a supplement. Vaishaly has her nighttime treatment in a cream form.
I had the self same wow factor as every one on here - I could not believe the feel of my skin, which had far more firmness and softness, and it really did have a glow.
But I sent it back - why? I could not justify spending an average of £40 odd per product (Eve Lom maybe £78 per 200mls but it lasts a good 5 months and is only used once a day).
I also think that to coin an Alison Youngism our skin does get lazy and does get used to certain products and the injection of a new set of ingredients can kick start the skin again.
I may well try the discovery kit again though - I was disappointed that I needed more than 2 pumps of the cleanser and felt that this would soon run out, but I was hugely impressed that it did not sting my highly sensitive eyes (something that Vaishaly and Eve Lom have not succeeded at)
Sorry for long post - as to Liz Earle V Sarah Chapman, I do use many of LE products, but I think sometimes especially with skin care a change is as good as a rest, and you don't need to use a new range all the time, maybe change from your old faithfuls twice a year for a short time.

Hi there

Just to add balance to this post - I bought the Sarah Chapman Discovery Kit a few weeks ago, and had amazing hopes for it based on the reviews on site.

I have to say, it has done very little for me at all - don't get me wrong, it's not bad, but not wowed me any more than anything else I've used.

The Ultimate Cleanse IS very good, but I've just bought AD Skin Synergy's cleanser and its very very similar, but is only £26 for 50ml compared to Sarah Chapman's pricier version.

Overall, I'm more impressed with AD than I was with Sarah Chapman (I am new to AD too) so I might order the AD moisturiser off another site.

Before AD, the best product I had tried in ages was Elemis PCMC, which my skin loved (first time I've tried that too, but can't afford to reorder for a bit).

I appreciate that this post wont convert anyone who loves Sarah Chapman, but just thought I'd say that it's not for everyone - I have combination to oily skin, if that helps anyone.

Just to add to the above posts, I have been using the Sarah Chapman for almost 3 weeks and have normal/oily skin too. I did go :11: at the prices, but then worked out that the products would last 5-6 months, so were more reasonable than I first thought. I didn't have as much "wow" factor as some, but I think maybe oilier skin doesn't need the same things as dryer skin. I did notice a difference, though, in firmness and lines and yes, my skin felt soft. I am waiting for the Overnight Facial to arrive and will see how I get on with it. I would say that many ranges make me itch and this one doesn't. My forehead is a bit more greasy ATM, but that may balance with time or not. I haven't had any breakouts, which I was sure I would with all these oils. The Eye Recovery put round my top lip seems to be working well, as it also seems to be helping my lines around the eyes. After 3 weeks I am still using the Discovery Kit, so it does last. I'm sure it's not for all and I may find that I use some bits and not others. But so far, it's not bad! :1:

Hi concordia I am still delighted with SC, the best way to describe my skin is old !, but I am blown away with the improvement of the deep wrinkles around my mouth, yes I am a smoker so they are self inflicted but they are getting less noticeable every day. No other product has ever done this before. The rest of my face is plumped and smooth now. I do do the massage though as I am sure this makes a difference. I just love it and can't wait to get my eye cream.

Ive been using SC kit for a week now and im still very much liking it, i have just received the overnight facial so i will be trying that out tonight but i do have to say one bad thing QVC calm down with the packaging surely there was no need for the over sized box it came in.

If anyone's interested, the full size Sarah Chapman cleanser is item no. 228207 and is showing at £34 + £3.45 p+p on QMobile- says sold out though, so can't buy just yet! Looks like it will be in Wednesday's show.

If anyone's interested, the full size Sarah Chapman cleanser is item no. 228207 and is showing at £34 + £3.45 p+p on QMobile- says sold out though, so can't buy just yet! Looks like it will be in Wednesday's show.

Apparently it is not going to be on today :2: Sarah is going to be on for the final two items in the 12 o'clock show so maybe they will say something about when it will be available on the show (I hope!)

Hi, could anyone give me the full ingedients list of the dynamic defense spf 15 moisturiser please? I have allergies and am abit worried about ordering it incase it contains ingredients that won't suit my skin. :)

Full size cleanser being sold in space nk aswell think £39.

I used trial size ones today seems really nice but it didn't turn too milky. Anyone else had this?

i have been using the discovery kit for 5 days now, and so far........ not really impressed.
Maybe I have to wait a little longer to see results

The cleanser does not turn milky after massaging and when you add a little water. I use one and a half pump, but would prefer to use a bit more. I don't feel my skin is really clean and prefer other cleansers
The serum and moisturizer are ok, but my skin feels a little dry afterwards, and I do not have dry skin at all. (I have a very normal/combi skin with no problems). i do like the smell though

I will finish the discovery set , but probably will not purchase again.
I prefer my decleor aromessences and gatineau active eclat radiance cream, where i almost immediately I saw results

I used trial size ones today seems really nice but it didn't turn too milky. Anyone else had this?

an excellent cleanser/make up remover is Lancome balm eclat. It is a balm that you massage onto dry skin, it turns into an oil, then turns milky when you add water, removes all make up, even heavy stage make up, is gentle and leaves my sensitive skin soft.

i think how milky it turns depends on how much water and product used. i have used a warm cloth to remove it and i do not think it should be too much of a concern if it does not turn milky for you - it will wash away with water (and a hot cloth if you prefer) and has not led to my skin having either breakouts (which i am very prone to if product is left on) or dryness...try it on areas where you have a blemish or you are prone to blemishes as this is what impressed me the most with this cleanser - i thought it was not really working then tried to massage it gently to areas where i had spots appearing or blackheads, etc, and they all seemed to lift out quite gently after a few days...

i thought it was not really working then tried to massage it gently to areas where i had spots appearing or blackheads, etc, and they all seemed to lift out quite gently after a few days...

Thanx everyone - I'm going to keep on using it and defo going to try massaging it more in my nose and chin to get rid of my black heads - will report back!

Latest posts

Back