Sara Griffiths...is she or isn't she?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You don't s'pose she's got a Kelly Hoppen Cushion up her jumper for the next Diet Chef show "before" shots?

...only asking...don't mean any harm....

Jude xx

Well one things for sure, she must be bringing in the money at the moment because every blimmin time i have an automated voice on the phone, whether it is the bank or something for work she is on the other end asking me to press 1 or 2!

I hope she is,she looks like she'd be a fun and challenging mum,I did notice her sitting down for the SmashBox hour,so maybe she's getting some leg pain already??However she doesn't actually look preggers in the stomach are. I'll wait and see if her facial features change over the next couple of weeks,then we'll know for sure.

This is not meant to be an "ageist" comment, just a realistic point that could have applied to any one of us on this forum (and certainly did to me).

She's turned 40 so it would be great if she is, and wants to be, expecting. Obviously we don't know her personally but from what I see when she is pesenting she would make a good mum.

Linda :hi:

She mentioned her fella on air the other night, and I don't think I ever remember her doing that before...not that that means anything at all, but it was quite sweet. Whether she's pregnant or not I really hope she's happy. I like Sara, she's sweet and whimsical.

I like Sara for the simple reason she don't seem to overload us with personal or boastful chit chat, I have only heard her mention her Mum. I think she would make a lovely caring Mum and wish her well.

I really like her and agree that she would make a great mum, I think she is, she looks fuller in the face and she wasn't around for quite a few weeks which would cover those feeling sick and exhausted early weeks......but hey what do any of us really know til she makes an announcement

Latest posts

Back