Saggy knockers and no teeth. Welcome to Pilates.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BB put the same pic on QVC FB and invited people to put up captions for it.Now I would like to see BB do the same for a photo of himself.
That's risky, he might put up one like this........
angrybear.jpg

Oh bugger knickers I've just hit the wrong button and lost a massive post full of words if wisdom on this thread ... lol

Oh bugger knickers I've just hit the wrong button and lost a massive post full of words if wisdom on this thread ... lol

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

I suspect words of wisdom may be overstating things but there it is. Move down the bus, Min's singing!

What I .feel uncomfortable with is that people say they have a write to say what they want on a forum in the name of humour yet they are the very ones who tell those who might disagree with them to 'get over it' or get over themselves' as if other people's opinion is of no relevance.

BB put the same pic on QVC FB and invited people to put up captions for it.

Now I would like to see BB do the same for a photo of himself.

Great posts:up:

Sorry Burlz, i have absolutely no idea why but in my head I imagine you as - is it Donald? - the pervy Scottish one from Benidorm.

Ha ha vampyre, i believe it had the same effect of Scangiefan, who posted last week that he still hadn't forgotten BB'S presence, as you so elequently put it :cheeky:

Oh I'm not bitching about the Bear on TV, (I originally had typed TV Bear but who knows?) I didn't have the viewing experience.
Just a general comment on life is that a good memory is a bitch of a thing.
Same could be said about me I suppose.

BB was in the famous"photo collage" of yesteryear, I agree Vampy a good memory is a bitch of a thing....:mysmilie_845:

Try again - iPad gremlins......

Re: BB on TV - would that be Supermarket Sweep?

Latest posts

Back