Saggy knockers and no teeth. Welcome to Pilates.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well said GB.
Oh & I don't know who your referring to LH as most adults, including me, left their toys in their childhhod :mysmilie_61:

OH PLLLEEEAAASSSE! Take a look at the real world! Plenty of soul gutting dreadful situations to consider, pray for, evaluate. Personally I'd rather ponder on something worthy of my time than laying into normal people who are having a laugh. Oh & if you think that's unbelievebly cruel please remember that the women in the pic in the opening post are trying to make as many people as poss spend huge amounts of money on purchasing very expensive FITNESS equipment from their show!
Personally I find your post offensive and ridiculous. If it's too "cruel & nasty" for you to bear I really don't know why you contributed to the thread.
As for not wanting to meet myself & other forumites in person as were "such nasty bullies", rest assured, you won't hence this is an internet forum & people only arrange to meet in person if they want to with poeple whom they have become friends with.

Firstly, 'laying into people' is not something I was doing, get a grip. Secondly, 'you find MY post offensive? Laughable. Of course these people are trying to get us to spend ridiculous amounts of money, that's their job. What I don't understand about the comments regarding JF & MB is why they have been pelted with such nasty insults while 'doing their job.' And I'm not talking about negative comments about their hair style, dress sense, make-up, JF wearing one shoulder tops, being too skinny or anything as inocuous as that. Calling someone dog rough for example is an example of posters showing just what they're actually like as a person. And yes, I am reassured that I won't come across some of the people on here in real life, from the things that are posted.

It doesn't matter to me of course, I don't know the presenters and have no wish to know them, but it's amazing how people on here fall between two camps, those who have an opinion and want to share it, negative or positive, in interesting posts and those who are just bitches, full stop.

Well what's been tickling me is that I started reading this thread last night and I've been trying work out why I can't see their drawers in any of the pictures - just realised that I've been mid-reading the title it's not saggy knickers after all lol. Just goes to show, you see what you expect to see and some of us see things differently.

I think most people do Lynn or else they like the sound of their own voice - but that's the point of a forum you say what you want to say. People won't all see things the same way, it's the differences that make us interesting.

I think most people do Lynn or else they like the sound of their own voice - but that's the point of a forum you say what you want to say. People won't all see things the same way, it's the differences that make us interesting.

I agree but sadly it seems if ur opinion is in the monority and u dare to express it all hell breaks lose.

I'm not sure if that's it Autumn, I think it's more about how you express the opinion. If 'you' (not you personally) try and castigate others' posts I think you end up with a body of people defending their own position. If you just express your opinion I can't say I've noticed that 'you' (not you personally) suddenly get the impact of a gang response.I do quite a lot of people watching but I dont always read all the posts thoroughly as I have limited time so I may have got that wrong.

I'm not sure if that's it Autumn, I think it's more about how you express the opinion. If 'you' (not you personally) try and castigate others' posts I think you end up with a body of people defending their own position. If you just express your opinion I can't say I've noticed that 'you' (not you personally) suddenly get the impact of a gang response.I do quite a lot of people watching but I dont always read all the posts thoroughly as I have limited time so I may have got that wrong.
I agree with you in parts but don't like the reference to gang response.
Lynn

Im similar to you and sit back and read wot others say, often what puts me off airing my opinion is how as soon as someone dares to disagree with the majority it all kicks off, it would be a pretty boring forum if we just play follow the leader and all agree, i would imagine alot more people disagree with posts on here but they feel intimidated to say there opinions which is really sad.

as a neutral observer reading this thread I agree with backstreetgirl. I think many posts go too far. I have always thought that. I was going to ignore this thread completely but if that happens people could be forgiven for thinking "the majority view" is something it isn't. There is the silent majority who read but don't post.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

This is about the only forum I've ever been part of where I don't feel forced to behave in a certain way. If I don't agree I'll say so. If I agree I'll say so. But to be fair I often don't feel inclined to get involved as I don't feel strongly one way or the other but I certainly don't feel intimidated.

i would remind the naysayers there is a sticky categorically stating criticism of presenters is permitted.

it's a shame that whenever there's a funny thread with everyone having a laugh, the same people have to wade in and attempt to spoil it. because they have zero sense of humour, their aim seems to be to spoil threads for everyone else. a blind man could see it. those with a sense of humour don't need to defend themselves or their posts. just ignore and keep up the good work.

big hugs to (((vampy)))

*Presses virtual 'like' button*

And Vampy - **hugs**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynn - sorry that's probably unfortunate terminology as I'm typing on my phone whilst waiting for a train and I'm tired - and that's the other problem, people dip in and out when they have a spare minute and sometimes they're tired, sometimes they are grumpy for some other reason so they don't choose their words well but don't mean to cause offence.

Autumn - I don't disagree with you. Maybe Graham should explore some 'agree' 'disagree' tags as they'd be less controversial than 'like' 'dislike'. Then you could indicate if you disagreed without posting.'

Im similar to you and sit back and read wot others say, often what puts me off airing my opinion is how as soon as someone dares to disagree with the majority it all kicks off, it would be a pretty boring forum if we just play follow the leader and all agree, i would imagine alot more people disagree with posts on here but they feel intimidated to say there opinions which is really sad.

I think it's the way that people disagree Autumn (lovely username btw). Instead of a healthy disagreement/discussion on here which is always good, a lot of posters resort to bitchiness - yes, I stand by that KimP - using the most horrible names to insult, so where is the interesting part in that? All it does is gives some posters the ability to be more and more bitchy, give them a really good laugh as if they were in the school playground, I repeat, how is that interesting? It's just puerile (to quote your word KimP).

This is about the only forum I've ever been part of where I don't feel forced to behave in a certain way. If I don't agree I'll say so. If I agree I'll say so. But to be fair I often don't feel inclined to get involved as I don't feel strongly one way or the other but I certainly don't feel intimidated.
I don't either Tinks but I can understand if some do.
I agree with WG sometimes you feel the need to say something just to voice the alternative view - to show there is one.

Going back to a remark said earlier in the thread - Yes there possibly would be outrage if someone who was fat, (and I don't mean they've gained a few pounds), I mean proper fat was being pilloried for their looks, because they get a hard enough time in life as it is. Every aspect of the media, especially these days is bombarding us with images of slim women, talking about the "obesity crisis", fast food, laziness, diet this way, diet that way, exercise this, exercise that. In a nutshell, if you're thin, you're okay, if you're fat, you're not...You might be pretty, you might be stylish, but underneath you can't be healthy and you can't be happy. Then you get a picture of a woman who's the "face" of exercise, she's slim, she's over fifty, she can still do the splits even - So she automatically qualifies as "fabulous" however, some of don't believe that looking like a piece of string with a couple of knots tied in it is a particularly good look!

Latest posts

Back