Saggy knockers and no teeth. Welcome to Pilates.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How do you know she doesn't.?? She's hardly appearing there for nothing. Thats why we're all different, she
doesn't look fit to me, different opinions make the world go round:thinking: I think Jill F looks healthy
and fit though

I never suggested she was there for nothing,thank heavens we have different opinions.

Well, it seems as though I have been promoted from "bully" to "bitch" Delightful. This pronouncement appears to have been based purely on a comment I made and not on any factual information about me or my character. Using the same premise, would it be wrong for me to brand someone a sanctimonious zealot? I think it probably would!. Would I actually do it? Probably not. Whilst I fully appreciate that there are those who will take exception to my views and indeed criticise me for them,I would ask you to examine your own consciences before doing so. If you can honestly say that you have never, ever made an unkind comment about anyone throughout your life, then I will willingly take any castigation on the chin. If you can't do this then it is not your place to judge me or others!

What's the point in living 30% longer if you're miserable as sin because you can't have a packet of crisps when you feel like it. :giggle:

Well she was arrested for driving whilst intoxicated according to the details online, by Santa Fe police.

I suspect words of wisdom may be overstating things but there it is. Move down the bus, Min's singing!

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

or enjoy the 50% extra alcohol we apparently drink and lie to the doctor lol!

Last edited:
Gemma I also don't like being called a bully by people,when they don't know you.
I have laughed at many threads on here being critical of people,my point was would you do the same if the person was fat.
Lynn

Gemma I also don't like being called a bully by people,when they don't know you.
I have laughed at many threads on here being critical of people,my point was would you do the same if the person was fat.
Lynn

My post wasn't aimed in your direction Lynne . My original post was really nothing to do with her size, but more to do with her "look" IYKWIM. She looks really unhealthy , her skin is sallow and she has that"pinched" look of someone who takes diet/excersiseto the extreme. Maybe she IS extremely healthy but she certainly doesn't look it

My post wasn't aimed in your direction Lynne . My original post was really nothing to do with her size, but more to do with her "look" IYKWIM. She looks really unhealthy , her skin is sallow and she has that"pinched" look of someone who takes diet/excersiseto the extreme. Maybe she IS extremely healthy but she certainly doesn't look it
I know Gemma,but I have been called a bully by people on here and it isn't nice.
Lynn

Think it'll be an open & shut case for you Barbs! :tongue::wink:

Ah but i know the tricks of the trade Frazz :angel: :mysmilie_454: You just stop drinking for a few
weeks before the blood test, the only thing is , if you take ill and need bloods urgently, then there's trouble..... :angel:

Ah but i know the tricks of the trade Frazz :angel: :mysmilie_454: You just stop drinking for a few
weeks before the blood test, the only thing is , if you take ill and need bloods urgently, then there's trouble..... :angel:

a few WEEKS...:heartbroke:...I thought you were going to say a few HOURS then I'd have been ok...:clapping:

a few WEEKS...:heartbroke:...I thought you were going to say a few HOURS then I'd have been ok...:clapping:

It has been known for me to go about one week lol! :rock:

If you've seen the news today - they have matched alcohol sales to amounts told to doctors and it disagrees by 50%!!

I'll have to be a good girl at the restaurant tonight lol!

Last edited:
Can i say in my defence, i went without for nearly 2 weeks in November, and it was last year :angel: And boy someone must have been looking down at me, cause i was ill and ended up in the hospital getting "gulp" bloods done WHEW

Being able to remember exactly when it was is a good sign Barbs, my week was 1998? - I think :thinking:

It has been known for me to go about one week lol! :rock:

If you've seen the news today - they have matched alcohol sales to amounts told to doctors and it disagrees by 50%!!

I'll have to be a good girl at the restaurant tonight lol!

i could well believe that, and the same when asked "how many do you smoke", that one i can deny, thankfully, but
doctors know we aren;t really telling the truth and usually think oh yeah about smoking and drinking. lol.

And never mind don't be good tonight at the restaurant. Enjoy :tongue:

Send me for your blood test girls. Last time I was seriously pickled was 1988. I next to never drink anything so you can always rely on me. I don't smoke either and my cholesterol level is 3.7. Will you polish my halo or will I? :eek:)

Latest posts

Back