Saggy knockers and no teeth. Welcome to Pilates.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm saying nothing!
Neither am I Gemma lol! Except before everyone thinks she's sad & vulnerable too much I seem to recall she was arrested for "driving whilst intoxicated", am I correct? Apologies if I've got that wrong. I think I read it here somewhere but it's such a long thread now I'm not sure where.

Well we've all had things said about us, to our faces or behind our backs in life and indeed on this forum,

and whats the saying "it makes you stronger", and if you go out drinking and driving you deserve to have

your mug shot taken

Neither am I Gemma lol! Except before everyone thinks she's sad & vulnerable too much I seem to recall she was arrested for "driving whilst intoxicated", am I correct? Apologies if I've got that wrong. I think I read it here somewhere but it's such a long thread now I'm not sure where.

It looks that way Nikki

Well we've all had things said about us, to our faces or behind our backs in life and indeed on this forum,

and whats the saying "it makes you stronger", and if you go out drinking and driving you deserve to have

your mug shot taken

Drunk drivers deserve more than having their mug shot taken. I 'm surprised she managed to keep her slot at Q as I seem to remember another of their guests committed a similar offence and he was never seen again.

Sorry it was my initial thought, when i just came in from work, and then when i read it again, i realised the

full impact of it, to actually go drink driving in this day and age is totally unacceptable. And yes people

have lost their jobs because of it, so she;s lucky to still be employed. Sympathy gone out the window

Drunk drivers deserve more than having their mug shot taken. I 'm surprised she managed to keep her slot at Q as I seem to remember another of their guests committed a similar offence and he was never seen again.

Not so. The Limetree Pantry guest was back on QVC after his conviction. I honestly found him off putting anyway but after reading his defence argument that feeling escalated somewhat.

Like I say, I could be wrong but remember reading about it somewhere quite some time ago & then again on here.

Like you Gemma, I feel perfectly entitled to say what I feel when in relation drunk drivers. No one puts a glass of booze to your lips & gets you over the limit & then forces you against your will to drive a vehicle & be a potential death hazard to innocent people. & I don't care how much strain someone's under, it's never a suitable excuse imo.

Not so. The Limetree Pantry guest was back on QVC after his conviction. I honestly found him off putting anyway but after reading his defence argument that feeling escalated somewhat.

I stand corrected Vampyre. Thanks for putting me right!

Wow! I'm actually shocked! She comes across as living such a healthy lifestyle and yet she drinks to excess and gets behind the wheel. How the mighty fall. Not that she's mighty, but she always makes me feel a bit inadequate when she goes into preachy mode. I do Pilates and try to keep fit etc but I'm nowhere near as accomplished as she is Pilates wise. However I don't drink at all and I'm 100% certain if I did I wouldn't be so stupid to drive. I don't feel sorry for her at all ~ it's an unforgivable act in my book.

Sorry it was my initial thought, when i just came in from work, and then when i read it again, i realised the

full impact of it, to actually go drink driving in this day and age is totally unacceptable. And yes people

have lost their jobs because of it, so she;s lucky to still be employed. Sympathy gone out the window
Totally agree, I originally liked Autumns post as she did look vulnerable, have unliked it now, apologies if People thought I have sympathy for D & D, I don't.

Wow! I'm actually shocked! She comes across as living such a healthy lifestyle and yet she drinks to excess and gets behind the wheel. How the mighty fall. Not that she's mighty, but she always makes me feel a bit inadequate when she goes into preachy mode. I do Pilates and try to keep fit etc but I'm nowhere near as accomplished as she is Pilates wise. However I don't drink at all and I'm 100% certain if I did I wouldn't be so stupid to drive. I don't feel sorry for her at all ~ it's an unforgivable act in my book.

Like I said PP I'm careful of what I'm saying here as most who spoke what they thought were referred to as you know whats, it's all in the thread, which is now about as long as war & peace...
We're all human, however, drink sriving is utterly selfish in the extreme. If people truly learn by it & hope to God they haven't mamed/killed anyone in the process then they cannot undo their past so if they really reform I forgive. So long as they are truly reformed perminently! It's happened to several people my parents knew in the past.

What I find amazing is all the smugess of them telling us mere viewing mortals how to lead a healthy lifestyle and follow by example :mysmilie_507:
In Burlz's initial post I'm sorry what's with all the flexing of muscles? Neither of them look exactly great for their age imo so all that showing off is going to invite humerous crisism, (Then there's the DDrive too).

And all the time they really appear to think they're so fab we will part with £300-£400, (I think that's how much they go up to), pilates equipment from their show, so we can be just like them, hahaha I really don't think so! Nothing at all against pilates btw, it's the sales situation I find hilarious and a tad of an insult to my intelligence at the same time.

Last edited:
Totally agree, I originally liked Autumns post as she did look vulnerable, have unliked it now, apologies if People thought I have sympathy for D & D, I don't.

I think it was my fault, as i originally felt sorry, after a long day at work, and then when i re read it and the full
impact of what she had done sunk in , i realised how silly i was. Who drinks and drives nowadays?? Totally
unacceptable, and i apologise for my original post :mysmilie_487:

I wonder if she had feelings for the people whose lives she endangered?

When did i condone her drink driving? No i didn't . I would like all the facts before judging someone and this thread was entirely bases on pictures from the pilates show , mayb had the mug shot picture been shown at the start of the thread this would have gone a different way. Drink driving is against the law simple she will have faced a punishment. Its against the law and she has learnt her lesson i hope, but does that mean shes doesnt deserve a second chance ?

When did i condone her drink driving? No i didn't . I would like all the facts before judging someone and this thread was entirely bases on pictures from the pilates show , mayb had the mug shot picture been shown at the start of the thread this would have gone a different way. Drink driving is against the law simple she will have faced a punishment. Its against the law and she has learnt her lesson i hope, but does that mean shes doesnt deserve a second chance ?

I never suggested you did condone it. I am VERY hard line about drink driving - even without fatalities, it wrecks lives, families, relationships and more and IMO it is absolutely unforgivable. I'm not saying everyone should think this way. It's just how I feel

It shows DUI which is DrivingUnderInfluence - alcohol or drugs, prescribed or illegal. She may have had a cough medicine and been deemed DUI. I didn't see anywhere on the link where it indicated the reason. I thought she lived in Australia, not the US. That was NewsToMe. Snarly

Yes DIU could be drugs as well,however it's no excuse whatever the substance it still can have the same outcome.
Lynn

Latest posts

Back