Saggy knockers and no teeth. Welcome to Pilates.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It has been known for me to go about one week lol! :rock:

If you've seen the news today - they have matched alcohol sales to amounts told to doctors and it disagrees by 50%!!

I'll have to be a good girl at the restaurant tonight lol!

Can i say in my defence, i went without for nearly 2 weeks in November, and it was last year :angel: And boy someone must have been looking down at me, cause i was ill and ended up in the hospital getting "gulp" bloods done WHEW

I've not touched a drop while I've been poorly, not interested, and I did go a whole month once, when the doc asked me to, prior to having some tests done. The swine...! I laughed at the news report - it deffo ain't me, I always tell them "too much" when they ask how much alcohol I consume! :drunk:

The Like & thank buttons are back YAYYYYY! :rock:

As for the alcohol consuption, well ladeez doesn't bother me as I only have a sweet sherry at Christmas, Birthday & Easter. :mysmilie_507::giggle:
(The rest of the year it's the vodka & actually on the afore mentioned occasions I have vodka chasers lol).

Re my earlier post, Of course people can & should have differing opinions on here. What I do object to is people chipping in with backhanded insults at others because they don't like what's being said, (or they want to stir things up).
For example-Stratto said in an earlier post that he felt the comments in this thread were a bit disrespectful to MB. I can't remember exactly the words he used but words to that effect. Never insulted anyone just voiced his opinion & how he felt. 100% fair comment & fair play to Stratto.

It pi**es me off when people randomly use words like "bullying". & phrases like "Oh I hope I never meet some people on here in real life", (which isn't going to happen anyway, hence it's an internet forum unless people make friends on here of course), implying that they'd be too scared of such bullies. That's just directly insulting the people who were writing posts. If someone doesn't like it just do as Stratto did just state why, there's no need to make out everyone else who you don't agree with is lower than pond life.

There are times when it is totally appropriate to say you or another forumite is being picked on/bullied but the "B" word can sometimes be bandied about when it's totally uncalled for & OTT imo.

Last edited:
So people can insult others but then can object if they feel they are being insulted ? It's either free speech or it's not. In my very humble opinion it doesn't matter if it's an insult to a presenter who might not read it or a direct insult it's still an insult.

So people can insult others but then can object if they feel they are being insulted ? It's either free speech or it's not. In my very humble opinion it doesn't matter if it's an insult to a presenter who might not read it or a direct insult it's still an insult.

EXACTLY, it is a free speech forum, hence I made reference to Stratto's comment in my post earlier this evening, which was imo, a perfectly respectable way to voice an opinion/objection without the references to numerous other posters being bullies because their opinion differed to his own.

Last edited:
EXACTLY, it is a free speech forum! Hence I made reference to Stratto's comment in my post earlier this evening, which was imo, a perfectly respectable way to voice an opinion/objection without the references to numerous other posters being bullies because their opinion differed to his own.

That wasn't really my point Nikki. My general feel of this thread is that the same people who feel it's okay to insult presenters and defend their right to do so are then claiming to feel insulted by those who disagree with them. That's just what I feel from what I've read. I'm a bit 'live by the sword, die by the sword' i.e don't be bitching about the bitching if you've been bitching !

That wasn't really my point Nikki. My general feel of this thread is that the same people who feel it's okay to insult presenters and defend their right to do so are then claiming to feel insulted by those who disagree with them. That's just what I feel from what I've read. I'm a bit 'live by the sword, die by the sword' i.e don't be bitching about the bitching if you've been bitching !

Oh I see, (I think I followed it right lol). Yes, I totally agree that people should feel free to raise their own views & if they think something said is unfair then they should feel fine to make that known on here. I just think it's a bit insulting when people brand others who have posted earlier as bulies, bitches etc. That does nothing except insult people & "fan the flames" imo. If people thought this thread was getting close to the mark it's perfectly fine by me if they make that known. It also adds to the value of the conversation, having another perspective. What I really didn't like in this thread is earlier posters being referred to in a very derogatory way. I felt insulted when I read it anyway so me being me I will also make my feelings known about that.

Last edited:
I really don't think those two look remotely attractive being that skinny but likewise they would probably think my wobbly 'junk in da trunk' was hideous ;)

But I'm happy, my husband doesn't give a stuff if I'm size 8 or size 28 as long as I'm happy.

Oh and I think that if they out themselves on TV then they are fair game for people to state opinions both good and bad about them. No need to descend into infighting on the forum. Can we not respect each others comments. We don't have to like them, just respect that we re entitled to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no strong opinion about MB or JF, I don't know them and they don't know me, but from the point of view of the 'health and fitness aspect' of the product that they're selling, I personally don't think that MB looks healthy (she may very well be, but I'm just talking 'appearance') and that would not inspire me to buy the product. She may naturally be extremely slim, which gives people the unrealistic expectation that they too could be that slim by using the product, which in the majority of cases, isn't going to happen. To me, she's 'expoloiting' herself in order to sell, sell, sell.

WHY can you tag her mugshot as scary, hottie, beat up, transgender, handicap, wino and various other complimentary descriptions?

Is that what the New Mexico police do for a hobby?

That's almost as bad as a website forum I know of.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back