Ruth Langsford Fashion Edit TSV 21/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you know what gets me the most, are not the ideas as most of them are sound, it's the way she says that she's "listening to the customers" and coming up with ideas of her own- bollox! She'll have be sent a checklist...let's say for the sake of argument it's for a parka....do you want fur around the hood, yes or no?, do you want a fishtail at the back, yes or no?, do you want drawstrings?, zip and poppers or just a zip?
If customers are going to ask for anything, it'll be for her clothes to be reasonably priced, and not too heavy on the polyester - funnily enough, she's not listening there! The stupid thing is, is that the prices would probably be significantly lower if they took Ruth out of the equation altogether, her wages aren't plucked from the money tree, and the fact that she's always there to present her shows, and the photoshoots of her modelling all the stuff soon adds up. I dunno about getting her sussed - Just get her gone, and she can take Dannii minogue and MW with her!

Absolutely.

As I said earlier, I only have it on in the background … it goes well with the hoovering. 😉

A basic V neck SS jumper and what is this block colour? Even for classic styles they have a very dated look, looking at the animal (again) print jump suit with revere collar in solid black.How unusual is that!Sorry just described as a style statement, what would I know?

I caught a glimpse of Ruth with Eamon on this morning and she looked different.The hair was a more tousled look but heavy fringe, heavy eye makeup, but she may have had some tweaks?I may be in the minority but if I was going to watch This Morning I much prefer these two to the giggling duo or Alison & her side kick.
Here’s the new look being done according to her tonight the hair has to go back tonight not looking forward to washing and blow drying her own her tomorrow

Here’s the new look being done according to her tonight the hair has to go back tonight not looking forward to washing and blow drying her own her tomorrow

I love the comments telling her it makes her look younger & to keep it that way; they obviously don't understand she doesn't have a resident stylist at her daily beck & call.

Not being on social media, I've just dipped in to Langsford's Instagram, well, all I saw was a load of photos ! is that it then ? I mean, its worse than having to endure someone else's holiday snaps or photos of their grandkids - who the hell is interested ????

Ruth is very mumsy but she's quite amusing on her shows with JK. Well after a few vinos she's quite amusing lol. I like some of her T shirts/vests but they are far too pricey for me and they are too long. Nice colours though.

CC

Ruth is very mumsy but she's quite amusing on her shows with JK. Well after a few vinos she's quite amusing lol. I like some of her T shirts/vests but they are far too pricey for me and they are too long. Nice colours though.

CC
Ruthie or CC on the vinos..? 🍷🍷🍷

Attachments

• Ruth TSV 1.jpg
    Ruth TSV 1.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Ruth TSV 2.jpg
    Ruth TSV 2.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 157
Anyone seen the boots yet? I saw them last night when channel hopping - leather with snake effect at the back and heel, and a bit of suede. They look ok as boots go, despite not being my thing, they've got a 3.5 inch heel and pointed toes, and look hideously uncomfortable despite them saying otherwise. Price? An eyewatering £117 + an equally eyewatering £5.95 postage!

Looks like Ruthless is 'designing' for M&S, I'm not surprised it's still in stock.
Where Q leads on beauty brands M&S is sure to follow, so maybe they have been scouting Q for "designers" of the sleb variety. They like Presenters... and they have Holly Willoughby to sew up the yummy mummy brigade.
So now Ruth for the glammy granny brigade?

I`m sick of seeing animal print/snake/zebra/croc patterns on shoes and clothes. They`ve all been done to death IMO. The high street ends up looking like a retail version of Noah`s Ark when you see people walking around 2 by 2 and wearing any or all of the patterns mentioned above.

Latest posts

Back