Rise and rise of Catherine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well old wax face Tiffany appears to have escaped the 'cull'. She has spoken a couple of times - or at least tried to, as her much younger teeth have trouble keeping up with the rest of her face, and can barely move her mouth for botox.

As for the younger models, gawd knows where they get the latest bunch from, some of them have no idea about modelling. Some rarely move, so we have no idea what the back looks like, others wear a huge scarf so we cant see the shoulders (although thats the stylists fault), but the models never think to slip it off so we can see the top half of the garment. And how many times has there been a blank look when the presenter has asked what size they're wearing. Jeez surely they know they're own dress size, and whether they're in a medium or have been squeezed into an XS. Canary brains.

Goody and Shsron - Lordy those ladies vould show off an item.

if they are ever looking for a near 70/short/dumpy/hard to fit female I’m their woman, at least I would move and wouldn’t stare into space with a blank look in my eyes. They are truly woeful but I suppose more like RL slouching along totally disinterested in everything around them.

As for Wardrobe Tiff - the woman’s bellybutton is now tied at the back of her head.

Well old wax face Tiffany appears to have escaped the 'cull'. She has spoken a couple of times - or at least tried to, as her much younger teeth have trouble keeping up with the rest of her face, and can barely move her mouth for botox.

As for the younger models, gawd knows where they get the latest bunch from, some of them have no idea about modelling. Some rarely move, so we have no idea what the back looks like, others wear a huge scarf so we cant see the shoulders (although thats the stylists fault), but the models never think to slip it off so we can see the top half of the garment. And how many times has there been a blank look when the presenter has asked what size they're wearing. Jeez surely they know they're own dress size, and whether they're in a medium or have been squeezed into an XS. Canary brains.

Some of the new 'models' are terrible. Years ago I used to have quite a few favourite models, but alas no longer. They are all wooden.

Well, when I heard her speak for the first time, I thought she'd been on the fags with that husky voice. She sounds like a smoker.
I think she‘s been on a course to help to soften the rough old voice. The Mother had the same old fag voice. They are both sounding slightly more refined!

I miss some of the old models too. Goody and Sharon had a touch of star quality and Tanya seemed normal and down to earth. They were all very professional and I can’t imagine why they were dropped and plastic Tiff goes on and on. She’s not afraid to strut the underwear though and I admire her for that. It seemed such a good move to have older models but maybe they’re not chasing the grey £££ any more. Some of the guests look and sound like 12 year olds who’ve overdone it with the face paint.

The older models who left/sacked don’t fit QVCs view of their demographic yummy mummy’s, ladies who lunch, lots of disposable income, aged 25-50..........that’s me out then, I’m nearly 55. 😂

I don’t like watching the models slowly massaging lotions and potions in to their bodies while gazing seductively at the screen it gives me the creeps, I feel like I’m intruding, a voyeur watching something I shouldn't. 😎

I miss some of the old models too. Goody and Sharon had a touch of star quality and Tanya seemed normal and down to earth. They were all very professional and I can’t imagine why they were dropped and plastic Tiff goes on and on. She’s not afraid to strut the underwear though and I admire her for that. It seemed such a good move to have older models but maybe they’re not chasing the grey £££ any more. Some of the guests look and sound like 12 year olds who’ve overdone it with the face paint.
I agree the older models that are no longer there Sharon Goody and Joy the plus model, were so professional and showed off the garments extremely well without stroking them and grinning and waiting to but in and give their oplnon about every single thing, Some of the younger models are good but there are few wooden betties. Sally K and Debra Ann are excellent.

Tanya always got a mike and asked her opinion but she was very friendly with AY.

Then QVC dropped her out of the blue and she went on their Facebook to have a major rant about being dropped. I think a lot of the models back in the day did have friends in the production team or presenters and kept on for a long time. Then QVC had a major cull and the new younger your opinion is not needed being hired. Catherine's mother seems to have disappeared now too.
Used to like Sharon the Model.

I loved Tania plus her little one liners made me laugh. I wish she was still at qvc. Remember another model called Jo, i may be wrong qvc got rid of her over something??. Then she appeared on ideal world and never saw her again xx

Plus remember beth who became model for kirks folly. Plus the model who always did Tova hours?? Xx

I loved Tania plus her little one liners made me laugh. I wish she was still at qvc. Remember another model called Jo, i may be wrong qvc got rid of her over something??. Then she appeared on ideal world and never saw her again xx

There was a drama with both. Jo was dropped by QVC went to IW for a very short period then opened her own agency. She went on Facebook and called out Tanya and Alison Young who dropped her like a stone when QVC got rid of her. Seems they were all friends and suddenly she was no longer wanted by either of them they went riding together etc. Then earlier this year Tanya came on QVC Facebook and had a rant how QVC had just dropped her actually they just did not contact her and she was waiting for them to let her know what shows she would be doing? After all the years she had worked at QVC and friends with presenters and producers etc. Just told silence from QVC. So Jo suddenly popped up and started the Karma is a bitch thing how she had been dropped and Tanya who was a friend dropped her without a second thought. She did not hold back on her thoughts on Tanya and QVC! Of course, QVC deleted the posts from both.

It was a real bitch fight.

Remember that video thingy plus model Joy did with her poor daughter? The poor girl who seems really modest was embarrassed by Joy flashing everything. I was never fussed on her before that and certainly not after.

Mr L always said Goody was a cross between a man eater and someone “looking for a wall”.

There was a blonde model with a Lancashire accent who appeared for Kim & Co, Kirks Folly and Joan Rivers. She left to become a past life regression practitioner. I think she was called Annaliese (sp).
Amica was a sweetheart in real life and on screen (RIP)

Latest posts

Back