Returns?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bunch of honey

Registered Shopper
Hi I have tried to cancel an item that I ordered last night and have been told by a rather snotty customer care advisor that I only get a few hours to change my mind and will now have to post the items back when they arrive. I am sure I have seen on here that if it is a cancelled parcel you can get all postage costs back, can anyone help as can't find the thread.

You could either refuse the delivery at the door, and forfeit the p&p. Or if you can be bothered with a load of hassle and going to the post office you can return it under the distance selling regulations and get your postage back. Personally I'd go for option 1 cos life's too short.

You can cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations. You must notify Q in writing (email is fine). You are entitled to your original p&p back, but not your return postage. Item must be returned in new condition, unused and in resaleable condition.

You could refuse delivery which means that the courier/Royal Mail will return it to QVC. However my concern about doing that is it going astray enroute back to QVC and then having difficulties getting refunded.

Hope this helps.

You can cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations. You must notify Q in writing (email is fine). You are entitled to your original p&p back, but not your return postage. Item must be returned in new condition, unused and in resaleable condition.

You could refuse delivery which means that the courier/Royal Mail will return it to QVC. However my concern about doing that is it going astray enroute back to QVC and then having difficulties getting refunded.

Hope this helps.

As far as I'm concerned if I haven't signed for something, I haven't received it. Something that QVC and Royal Mail have learned at their cost.

Latest posts

Back