Return of presenter or guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

China Girl

Registered Shopper
Who would you like to see back on qvc presenting? for me it would be--Lee from philosophy,Decleor's original guest Carolyn Taylor,Noella who brought Elemis to qvc-yes I know they are big executives now--and even Paul Lavers from the old days.Over to you.:happy:

Another vote for Lee from Philosophy. Jill Goldsmith from Molton Brown and I never thought I would say that.

Don't know her name, but the lady who used to do Kipling Bags.
I've never bought one & never will but I liked her voice for some reason.

Lorraine Winslade with SBC - I don't really take to the lady who does it now, Lorraine had charisma and knew the product inside out, plus coming across as a really nice person.

Lee, Lee and Lee again. Have not bought or watched Philosophy hour since he has left and have not bought anything from them either. Only repeat purchase has been the Cinnamon Showergel from a well know auction site

Lee, Lee and Lee again. Have not bought or watched Philosophy hour since he has left and have not bought anything from them either. Only repeat purchase has been the Cinnamon Showergel from a well know auction site

I have watched a few shows with Robyn and have thought how dull she is compared to Lee. I haven't bought any Philosophy since he left.

I have watched a few shows with Robyn and have thought how dull she is compared to Lee. I haven't bought any Philosophy since he left.

Just goes to show that the presenter (NB - any presenter Q!) can sell or NOT sell a product to us, that there is a 'turn-off' factor at work.

Just goes to show that the presenter (NB - any presenter Q!) can sell or NOT sell a product to us, that there is a 'turn-off' factor at work.

I agree although having said that if QVC bought us some new Philosphy products at a good price I may be tempted. It's just that I am bored to death with the same old same old.

Who would you like to see back on qvc presenting? for me it would be--Lee from philosophy,Decleor's original guest Carolyn Taylor,Noella who brought Elemis to qvc-yes I know they are big executives now--and even Paul Lavers from the old days.Over to you.:happy:

Paul Lavers and Antony Heywood

Anthony Heywood
Another vote for Lee from Philosophy
The guy who used to do Smashbox - was it Daniel?

paul lavers and anthony heywood for me too.

smashbox guy was timber wasn't it?

For me it would have to be Paul Lavers - and the lovely Timbre from Smashbox.

There are several who they could take away..................:devil:

timber from smashbox and lee from philosopy, again I'm like many more haven't bought philosophy since lee left

Another vote for Stacey. She was fantastic and such good fun. Made some of the presenters join her in having no make up on at the start of the show and I liked that as you really got a feel for what the products were like to apply. You also got to know who were the brave presenters.

I really, really miss Lee from Philosophy. I just can't warm to Robyn at all and now can't watch a full show as she just gets on my nerves.

Anthony Heywood too. Never thought I'd say it but I actually miss him. A case of don't know what you've got til its gone I suppose.

Another vote for Lee. I too have not brought Philosphy since his departure. I never bother to watch the shows now as they are so boring.

Latest posts

Back