Refunds, how long?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Latchi

Registered Shopper
Morning, just wondering how long it takes before a refund shows in your bank account, got an email on Saturday saying my account was refunded, but its not showing yet, does it take a few working days? I cant remember, its been a wee while since I returned something. Thank you.

When I've had a refund it's usually been visible in my account in 5 working days. I've not returned (or bought) anything from them for ages so they may well have speeded up the procedure now (or not, as the case may be.)

Morning, I got an email on Saturday too to advise of a refund and still nothing today! Ususally refunds are in the bank the following working day or two at the most. Will call them and see what is going on.

Still not in mine either today. Though I did receive an item y/day that I'd ordered a week ago on Monday, didnt fit so sending it back, can I qualify for the dsr or whatever it is to get my p&p back? If so how do i do it?

Still not in mine either today. Though I did receive an item y/day that I'd ordered a week ago on Monday, didnt fit so sending it back, can I qualify for the dsr or whatever it is to get my p&p back? If so how do i do it?

Email them either via the help/contact us section on the website or at [email protected] telling them that you are returning the item under the Distance Selling Regulations in a new and unused condition and would like your refund to include your original p&p charges. Quote the order and item number. HTH

p.s. Make sure you check the amount when the refund eventually arrives as they, more often than not, conveniently forget to refund the p&p charges and you have to chase them up. I got a refund email on Sunday too but nothing in my bank account yet.

Email them either via the help/contact us section on the website or at [email protected] telling them that you are returning the item under the Distance Selling Regulations in a new and unused condition and would like your refund to include your original p&p charges. Quote the order and item number. HTH

p.s. Make sure you check the amount when the refund eventually arrives as they, more often than not, conveniently forget to refund the p&p charges and you have to chase them up. I got a refund email on Sunday too but nothing in my bank account yet.

Thankyou Mam, will do that this morning.

My refund still not in my account again this morning so have just called to chase up. I have been told that they are having "technical issues" with their billing side so payments from accounts are being delayed. I have checked and a couple of easy pays that were due to go out haven't. I wonder how long it will take them to sort....

Latest posts

Back