Red Carpet Manicure

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sparkles26

Registered Shopper
Waiting on delivery for this and so excited to give it a go.

Anyone who already owns it, do you have any top tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that I've found the right colour for me, I am totally loving it.

However, still can't get my little toes to cure when I do a pedi, my feet must be very deformed!

Now that I've found the right colour for me, I am totally loving it.

However, still can't get my little toes to cure when I do a pedi, my feet must be very deformed!
Ooh - what is your favourite colour?
I have quite a few and like to experiment with new colours. I wear ooh LA licious quite a lot

Ooh - what is your favourite colour?
I have quite a few and like to experiment with new colours. I wear ooh LA licious quite a lot

I've fallen in love with Simply Stunning. It's described as a shimmery taupe and I thought it was gong to be glittery but it's not, just a lovely nude tone. I like a natural colour on my fingernails, and brighter colours on my toes (although it only stays on 4 of them lol!). Sorry, I'm a bit boring but it's taken me a while to find a natural shade that's neither too sheer or too chalky.

I've fallen in love with Simply Stunning. It's described as a shimmery taupe and I thought it was gong to be glittery but it's not, just a lovely nude tone. I like a natural colour on my fingernails, and brighter colours on my toes (although it only stays on 4 of them lol!). Sorry, I'm a bit boring but it's taken me a while to find a natural shade that's neither too sheer or too chalky.
You may like My Favourite Designer. It looks bright because the bottle has been painted inside (why?) But is a pale pink with slight pearl used sheen. OH likes it because he likes natural colours so I wear it on holiday to please him. Currently wearing the nude from the original set 'It's not a Taupe'. 2 coats of colour are a little sheer though.

I assumed the bottles are opaque so the contents don't cure if you leave the bottle near the lamp.

Latest posts

Back