Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If Sally told me the day was Wednesday I would check the calender! Can't think why we don't trust her...

She's hideous, that's why.

And to think I used to like her, Mr Tom had her card marked a long time ago and he's quite right. She's every bit as ruthless as The Dirty Peter, The Gollum, Neil and even the slipperiest slimeball of them all, Schlock.

Yay! The Mike Mason is back with his phone /watch toy!! Sadly, he's only got 30 :sad:

I'll have to pass on The Gollum tonight, listen out to see if he says you can use any SIM card in it as he did last time.

You can't, try using a 3 SIM card in it and they'll cut you off and they won't hesitate to do so.

She's hideous, that's why.

And to think I used to like her, Mr Tom had her card marked a long time ago and he's quite right. She's every bit as ruthless as The Dirty Peter, The Gollum, Neil and even the slipperiest slimeball of them all, Schlock.

thank you for the recognition sir.

I don't think she is "nasty", infact she is amazing at being a likeable woman, "one of the girls"

However... anyone who makes a point of being trustworthy as often as she does...

Well put it this way... i can tell when she is lying.... her lips move.

thank you for the recognition sir.

I don't think she is "nasty", infact she is amazing at being a likeable woman, "one of the girls"

However... anyone who makes a point of being trustworthy as often as she does...

Well put it this way... i can tell when she is lying.... her lips move.

She just had the £1 shampoo that went for nearly £23 all in, her lips well and truly moved during that sale.

They make me sick, parasites.

She just had the £1 shampoo that went for nearly £23 all in, her lips well and truly moved during that sale.

They make me sick, parasites.

Say what you will about debbie greenwood, she done legitimate tv (being gunged everyweek doesn't count mr simon), was not bad at it, rarely if ever says she is trustworthy... sells the same ten products as the others, yet manages to tread the line generally as lets face it, she is selling ****.

Say what you will about debbie greenwood, she done legitimate tv (being gunged everyweek doesn't count mr simon), was not bad at it, rarely if ever says she is trustworthy... sells the same ten products as the others, yet manages to tread the line generally as lets face it, she is selling ****.

Indeed. But I'm convinced that some of them positively revel in the bullshit Mr T and we all know who they are. I don't buy that everything they say is at the behest of a producer, if that was the case they'd all be the same and as you say they most certainly aren't. But they all have their snouts in the trough though so in that respect perhaps they are all as bad as each other.

The ones who have their own 'branded' products is probably where we should look first for the super shysters though.

Indeed. But I'm convinced that some of them positively revel in the bullshit Mr T and we all know who they are. I don't buy that everything they say is at the behest of a producer, if that was the case they'd all be the same and as you say they most certainly aren't. But they all have their snouts in the trough though so in that respect perhaps they are all as bad as each other.

The ones who have their own 'branded' products is probably where we should look first for the super shysters though.

thats the thing, a greenwood seems reluctant.... the usual suspects seem to love it.

You may be the man to ask this question (anyone else is welcome to chime in) are there any presenters that went from bid to qvc? I know of debbie flint.

"6 Days a week and twice on a Sunday" Mike saying through gritted teeth 5 to 10 WORKING days:mysmilie_51: His wrist must be killing him tonight with his lucky bag watch wrapped around his pipe cleaner looking wrist. :mysmilie_486:

Mikey boy's flogging that stupid watch again. He has got the most revoltingly hairy wrists. Could do with transplanting some of it on his bonce.

thats the thing, a greenwood seems reluctant.... the usual suspects seem to love it.

You may be the man to ask this question (anyone else is welcome to chime in) are there any presenters that went from bid to qvc? I know of debbie flint.

I can personally only think of Debbie Flint and even then I don't know if she went directly to QVC from Bid. As far as I recall she wasn't really an established regular anyway.

Apparently one long since ex-Bid presenter reads the news on BBC One in the Midlands :mysmilie_13:

Wasn't Carmel whatshername one of them?

Mikey boy's flogging that stupid watch again. He has got the most revoltingly hairy wrists. Could do with transplanting some of it on his bonce.

Yes he looks like a Triffid, I suspect the Dragon Tatt on his back is camouflaged by Gollum Pelt.

There are a selection of unique Ladies Jumpers on sale today, just av a buy.

leopard.jpgpeacock.jpg

I like the extra little Leopards around the big one, nice detail.

There are a selection of unique Ladies Jumpers on sale today, just av a buy.

View attachment 10168View attachment 10169

I like the extra little Leopards around the big one, nice detail.

Well, I'm in! You can dress it up or dress it down! As DP would say 'with the leggins', with the pleated skirt' and you choose any size in the sure and certain knowledge it will fit anyway! Right, where's my phone?.......0904 251.......

Well, I'm in! You can dress it up or dress it down! As DP would say 'with the leggins', with the pleated skirt' and you choose any size in the sure and certain knowledge it will fit anyway! Right, where's my phone?.......0904 251.......

It's a transitional piece.

Look at the little leopards in the ovals around the big one, hilarious :mysmilie_17:

Transitional is one word for it.......can't wait to hear how much the presenters loooove this! I have seen some hideous fashion on this z rate channel, but they have really excelled themselves here! Just noticed the little leopards!!! OMG!!! That really made me lol!! :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back