Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aw.....bless him. He's the proudest dad in the world, did you know that? No, you didn't, cos Mike would never say. He's a very modest man.:blush:

I really like him, modest when some might say he has so little to be modest about.

For the life of me I can't understand why he hasn't been snapped up by the BBC or ITV. It's like Peter Sherlock and Paul Herrington, you'd think such experienced, respected beauty experts would be in executive positions for say Clarins or Clinique yet they soldier on, just happy to modestly help their fans buy exceptional beauty products at amazingly low prices, possibly at the expense of their own personal gain.

I respect that.

I really like him, modest when some might say he has so little to be modest about.

For the life of me I can't understand why he hasn't been snapped up by the BBC or ITV. It's like Peter Sherlock and Paul Herrington, you'd think such experienced, respected beauty experts would be in executive positions for say Clarins or Clinique yet they soldier on, just happy to help their fans buy exceptional beauty products at amazingly low prices, possibly at the expense of their own personal gain.

I respect that.

Hear! Hear! To think that Paul Herrington left Bobbi Brown to plug snake serum, poundshop shampoos/conditioners etc says it all for me! Selfless. Absolutely selfless. An unsung hero. We are not worthy, we're really not :mysmilie_467:

Hear! Hear! To think that Paul Herrington left Bobbi Brown to plug snake serum, poundshop shampoos/conditioners etc says it all for me! Selfless. Absolutely selfless. An unsung hero. We are not worthy, we're really not :mysmilie_467:

I don't know about you DW but I'm actually quite emotional right now, thinking of the sacrifice Peter and Paul may have made just to help out the hoi polloi like me.

I'm moved.

I don't know about you DW but I'm actually quite emotional right now, thinking of the sacrifice Peter and Paul may have made just to help out the hoi polloi like me.

I'm moved.

Me too. Me too. All this for us. Forget Clarins or Clinique, Peter could be CEO of ANY of the great designer perfume houses! Chanel! Balenciaga! Or as Salleh says Balen-thee-aga! (She knows ye know) or his favourite Oscar de la Renta! He dressed Jackie K, Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton for the inaugural balls!!(Oscar, not Peter! Tho' he has styled people for the oscars) He himself has created 5 fragrances! Sadly, once they're gone, they're gone :whew: but, no, He's given all that up to flog JPD, Coty L'aimant, argan oil......the man's a saint!

Me too. Me too. All this for us. Forget Clarins or Clinique, Peter could be CEO of ANY of the great designer perfume houses! Chanel! Balenciaga! Or as Salleh says Balen-thee-aga! (She knows ye know) or his favourite Oscar de la Renta! He dressed Jackie K, Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton for the inaugural balls!!(Oscar, not Peter! Tho' he has styled people for the oscars) He himself has created 5 fragrances! Sadly, once they're gone, they're gone :whew: but, no, He's given all that up to flog JPD, Coty L'aimant, argan oil......the man's a saint!

It's humbling isn't it? I doubt I could be so selfless, what incredible men they are.

They inspire me to be a better person.

It's humbling isn't it? I doubt I could be so selfless, what incredible men they are.

Humbling. Yes. And some cynical people say they're just a bunch of shysters! Sickening! I hope they're ashamed. I, of course, hold all of them in the highest esteem. In the words of DP 'I'd never do you wrong' and I, for one, believe he wouldn't!

Up

Humbling. Yes. And some cynical people say they're just a bunch of shysters! Sickening! I hope they're ashamed. I, of course, hold all of them in the highest esteem. In the words of DP 'I'd never do you wrong' and I, for one, believe he wouldn't!

I believe that to be one of the most touching tributes that I have read in quite a while.

I wholly agree with your sentiments DW. Wise words indeed.

Have you been fiddling with those "worry bears" Wirral? PLEASE tell me you haven't bought Moik's Buddha figurine - You have, haven't you?!

You could get yourself a Buddha, Mike says he tries to be the best person he can be when flogging Buddhas. Its worth a try on your quest for self improvement.

Note - just seen above post, you beat me to it with the Buddha comment!

Mike says a lot of things. Believe them at your peril.

He once suggested talking to tree's would help people dealing with pressure/things on their mind, ever since then its been a nightmare trying to get to work on time as the path is often full of people opening their hearts to the Elms & Hawthorns.

Just been watching him smothering his lovely face with some Cyclax, he left a big blob on his nose and then the spoilsports in his ear must have told him and he rubbed it in. For a moment there, he looked more attractive than ever.

Have you been fiddling with those "worry bears" Wirral? PLEASE tell me you haven't bought Moik's Buddha figurine - You have, haven't you?!

I have a Shiny Buddy.

ShinyBuddy.jpg

My Shiny Buddy provides me with great comfort and the reassurance of knowing that I'm buying products at unbelievable prices.

Incredibly unbelievable prices :mysmilie_59:

I have found their prices to be quite unbelievable too, not to mention incredulous!

Latest posts

Back