Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

James Whale was awful. Paul Ross was just bland and hung around for far too long, in my opinion.

Only memorable thing about Paul Ross were those interminable DVD selling sessions which were a cue to stop watching. Strange to think that they've stopped selling those budget CD collections/box sets as well (remember Dreamboats and Petticoats or whatever they were called which you can now buy in places like Sainsbury's); the same sort of thing I've seen the Post Office (of all places) sell in the past.

Only memorable thing about Paul Ross were those interminable DVD selling sessions which were a cue to stop watching. Strange to think that they've stopped selling those budget CD collections/box sets as well (remember Dreamboats and Petticoats or whatever they were called which you can now buy in places like Sainsbury's); the same sort of thing I've seen the Post Office (of all places) sell in the past.

Yes they have stopped selling music mostly, apart from Elvis of course.

I think they need some new star presenters. I wonder if John McCririck would be interested, he's at a loose end?

image.jpg

On Bid right now, Gollum's banging the drum for modern sexual equality whilst selling a Charleston Figurine (no, not Charlie Charleston though that would be novel in itself).

Do you believe him? Well, erm...

On Bid right now, Gollum's banging the drum for modern sexual equality whilst selling a Charleston Figurine (no, not Charlie Charleston though that would be novel in itself).

Do you believe him? Well, erm...

Their pathetic pitches are becoming ever more exotic and at times even surreal as the items on offer fall lower and lower towards the bottom of the barrel.

I'd like to have some sympathy for them with their plight but I'm afraid I've long since ran out of any compassion for this lot.

Gollum is a shadow of the cocky git that once told us Debenhams might soon be stocking JPD, he now often resembles a cat in the headlights.

Maybe just maybe, someone should pick up a phone at Sit Up Towers and give the legend Paul Lavers a call with an offer of some freelance work before its too late for this channel.

Yes they have stopped selling music mostly, apart from Elvis of course.

I think they need some new star presenters. I wonder if John McCririck would be interested, he's at a loose end?

View attachment 10176

I've got to be honest that would get me watching, him and Peter Simon would be like nothing ever seen on television before, Loved him on Big Brother especially the sex tape tutorial he did for big mouth it was 1 of the most funny but disturbing things I've ever seen but it made me cry laughing at how disgusting it was, I think he would fit in well with Dirty Pete

Last edited:
I've got to be honest that would get me watching, him and Peter Simon would be like nothing ever seen on television before, Loved him on Big Brother especially the sex tape tutorial he did for big mouth it was 1 of the most funny but disturbing things I've ever seen but it made me cry laughing at how disgusting it was, I think he would fit in well with Dirty Pete

They need something, just take the current sale of a pair of Hush Puppies for example (and well done to the buyers getting them).

But the way Gollum and Kerry Blood are carrying on it's as if HM has hand delivered the Crown Jewels because they have a recognisable brand.

They need something, just take the current sale of a pair of Hush Puppies for example (and well done to the buyers getting them).

But the way Gollum and Kerry Blood are carrying on it's as if HM has hand delivered the Crown Jewels because they have a recognisable brand.
Exactly! They talk about hush puppies in hushed tones almost! It's as if when they have an actual name, they can't quite believe it!

Saw a few seconds of Gollum selling a Buddha. Doing his usual spiel about how no wars have been fought in the name of Buddha etc peace, love blah blah. Unfortunately all I wanted to do was throw something at my TV and shout the word Tosser! And I'm not usually a violent person (except when Gollum is on).

Mike Mason has become a parody of himself. It's a shame he has transformed himself into a Basildon market trader skinhead. he probably won't ever get any decent TV work again after this.

Can u imagine Mike on QVC, which is selly telly Harrods in comparison to BIDtv! I can just imagine Mike and peony flowers lady! She'll say 'thank you' just before she runs screaming off the set and Mikey would be say 'ménage a trios! Ménage a trios my dear! Now, 'ows about a steak dinner down the nags 'ead? Eh? Kushty!':glass:

Can u imagine Mike on QVC, which is selly telly Harrods in comparison to BIDtv! I can just imagine Mike and peony flowers lady! She'll say 'thank you' just before she runs screaming off the set and Mikey would be say 'ménage a trios! Ménage a trios my dear! Now, 'ows about a steak dinner down the nags 'ead? Eh? Kushty!':glass:

Poor Gollum, he thought a finger buffet was a nail file.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present your totally honourable and completely incorruptible beauty experts with yet another handy price comparison.

You're a lucky lot, you don't deserve them.

image.jpg

Nice close up of Jenny's big shiny dish there!

Look at the state of her eyebrows, she looks like Spock.

image.jpgspock.jpg

Shyster Sherlock just said he's still the incumbent presenter of the year because there hasn't been an awards ceremony since 2010. That's no real boast Peter, 2010 was around the time your channel became a national disgrace.

It's no wonder there hasn't been any awards since then but if there was one for biggest phoney I suspect you'd be in the running.

Latest posts

Back