Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Schlocko looks a bit rough today, terribly heavy eyes. Perhaps he's run out of Snail Shite and he can't buy more until payday tomorrow?

image.jpg

Do you think he had to borrow a Banke B Top?

He does, heavy night perhaps? You don't think his conscience is getting the better of him do you?

Nah!

He probably knows that his days are numbered if it's wider-known that you can buy many of their products for £1 (plus reasonable postage online if you can't get to a shop). Or he has just read this forum (Hi Peter!) and this has made him even more depressed to be working for them...

He probably knows that his days are numbered if it's wider-known that you can buy many of their products for £1 (plus reasonable postage online if you can't get to a shop). Or he has just read this forum (Hi Peter!) and this has made him even more depressed to be working for them...

I have a hunch he couldn't care less what's said, I think he's as ruthless as any of them.

Maybe more so, I think of him as something of a smiling assassin. Let's not forget he was part of the buying team and was instrumental in bringing Laurelle on board and we all know what that stuff is actually worth, we've seen a small order trade price list.

They must have paid little more than pennies for the stuff with the amount they ordered and I fancy his home brew costs next to nothing either.

Blonde Irish girl. Was getting married when she arrived at QVC and talked about it non-stop.......then she got pregnant. It was more than you could bear.......

And she used to be on Bid too? I just googled her, I don't remember her at all.

Does anyone remember when James Whale worked on Bid? Or when David Dickinson used to do his bobby dazzler promos?

That was ages ago when they were respectable!

I have a hunch he couldn't care less what's said, I think he's as ruthless as any of them.

Maybe more so, I think of him as something of a smiling assassin. Let's not forget he was part of the buying team and was instrumental in bringing Laurelle on board and we all know what that stuff is actually worth, we've seen a small order trade price list.

Strange to think that boasting about your buying credentials and trade contacts actually makes the complicitness and lying worse as opposed to better when the truth comes out. (Beware of what you promise to know because it can bite back if you're subsequently pressured into hard selling tactics.)

And although he may not be the person responsible for the price comparison website scam, its sheer audaciousness is quite simply jaw-dropping no matter who does it.

Strange to think that boasting about your buying credentials and trade contacts actually makes the complicitness and lying worse as opposed to better when the truth comes out. (Beware of what you promise to know because it can bite back if you're subsequently pressured into hard selling tactics.)

And although he may not be the person responsible for the price comparison website scam, its sheer audaciousness is quite simply jaw-dropping no matter who does it.

When you take a minute to just think about what they get up to it's simply breathtaking isn't it?

I know we pretty much put a stop to the very worst of their blatant mistruths but I honestly have no idea how they are still getting away with what they do but the fact is that in some respects they are worse than ever, the bogus price comparisons are in overdrive.

Sadly it's not against any rules but their time is coming to an end though, I think they know it too.

I am afraid he would have to look the word up in a dictionary first. I don't think he knows the meaning of the word.

Maybe we're all a bit ruthless in different ways. I couldn't do what he does though, it seems effortless.

Do you remember what he said about 16 year olds using Bee Venom? That's when I finally had enough of him.

Deary me, Sally has just said "5 to 10 working days, quick as a flash"! Disgusting!

Its funny when certain presenters change their tone or speeding of their speech when saying something that could be construed as negative, such as Peter Simon with his jewellery on previous occasions... *slow booming loud voice* " Your getting 9 carat gold.." *lowers voice & speeds up*..... "plated".

And she used to be on Bid too? I just googled her, I don't remember her at all.

Does anyone remember when James Whale worked on Bid? Or when David Dickinson used to do his bobby dazzler promos?

That was ages ago when they were respectable!

I don't think James Whale was there for long. I distinctly remember him and an assistant trying to make each other corpse with off-colour remarks about "trimming your bush" when they were selling garden shears.

I don't think James Whale was there for long. I distinctly remember him and an assistant trying to make each other corpse with off-colour remarks about "trimming your bush" when they were selling garden shears.

That sounds right, I think he only joined after he was fired by TalkSport and I don't remember him being a regular as such. Do you remember Paul Ross and his Film Show?

Maybe they need more 'stars'?

James Whale was awful. Paul Ross was just bland and hung around for far too long, in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back