Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sally Jacks is fun....but who has the best voice do you think? Who would you be able to listen to reading a book?

Good question.

I think the most unique voice is jenny topp.. but in terms of relaxation i'd say debbie greenwood as there is no danger of her screaming like a banshe all of a sudden.

Caroline flogging Pergolese Gold, its rich, its all enveloping (she means it smells like Dettol). She said you could send this to someone who's ill as it will make them feel better. Whatever. She mentioned a few times that its a French fragrance. And we should go for something that is "different but safe". She regrets putting in a web bid. We've heard that before.

Oh, I have so much to post about :) Thank you for making me laugh out loud all of you.
The other day when the Body Fat monitor was on, i was so appalled that NONE of them knew what BMI was, and kept showing the body FAT chart when referring to BMI.
Christ on a bicycle do some research!!!! Body FAT and BMI are completely different things and have different charts!!! I was seething the whole day.
Wirral, although it is not nice of Guy to be rude about 'larger ladies', I do wish Peter Simon would stop with the "my voluptuous, generous size 20, 22 ladies".
The sooner, as a nation, we stop the bullshit that 'larger ladies' are just; "more to love" "cuddly" "generous" "voluptuous" and many more friendly words for overweight,
then the sooner we can get down the hideous figure of over 50% of our country being overweight! When I was a lardarse (speaking about myself only) I really bought into
that rubbish and until I realised one day my BMI was 38, I was medically obese and pretty much lucky to be alive, it genuinely did make me feel ok about my size :(
Andrea, andrea, andrea, please go and find a career you are actually any good at. I have sadly been watching lately and she is just worse than dreadful :( Not knowing the
products at all, reading off sheets whilst pretending to be winging it, prices, numbers, details wrong, demonstrations that look like a parody of shopping telly, and worse, she's
gone back to the hideous makeup, for goodness sakes, she beautiful without the slap, just makes her look cheap :(
Peter Simon using floods to sell anything, what a pile of **** he is as a human being :(

Caroline flogging Pergolese Gold, its rich, its all enveloping (she means it smells like Dettol). She said you could send this to someone who's ill as it will make them feel better. Whatever. She mentioned a few times that its a French fragrance. And we should go for something that is "different but safe". She regrets putting in a web bid. We've heard that before.

Caroline flogging anything would send me into a coma...

He certainly paints a lovely picture of his Landlady/Goddess. A messy, farting, fag ash lil. And all that just to shill a plastic shoe tidy or some no name plug in air fresheners.

But of course Mason then goes on to paint himself in a better light 'I gave up smoking, I'm very tidy etc etc' but then says he dosen't mind her little foibles, which is big of him.

Self deprecating he most certainly is not.

I thought he said that Sally Jacks was his landlady, maybe she is the fire cracker he is speaking about....:mysmilie_17:

Listen to bullshitter Schlock 'we found this today on the skin pharmacy website blah blah blah'.

Did you really 'find' it today Peter? I suspect you have known all along that's what the price is going to be as it's a perfect marketing tool.

Why don't you try and 'find' it somewhere other than the bleeding manufacturers website and give us a fair and tangible price comparison?

The good news is his shystery didn't work too well, he only sold 6 :mysmilie_12:

I hate the way he sprays the stink on his hand and then constantly puts his nose down onto his hand and sniffs

If the scent was any good, he'd smell it without doing that

He's so full of **** and so full of himself it's unreal. In fact I'm starting to think he makes Gollum look modest :mysmilie_13:

His bullshit isn't working too well though, loads of his oooooooood left. He's a bit manic again isn't he?

Very excitable.

I thought he said that Sally Jacks was his landlady, maybe she is the fire cracker he is speaking about....:mysmilie_17:

I am led to believe that there is flat which the presenters use when working late. The other night Mike was talking about sharing a flat with Sally, being quite flirtatious. If I were their partner I would have been rather annoyed. Mind you if I was Mike's partner I would need therapy anyway!

I am led to believe that there is flat which the presenters use when working late. The other night Mike was talking about sharing a flat with Sally, being quite flirtatious. If I were their partner I would have been rather annoyed. Mind you if I was Mike's partner I would need therapy anyway!

Lisa Brash is more Gollum's type. He likes Fag Ash Lil's

Mason+Brash=MASH

He's so full of **** and so full of himself it's unreal. In fact I'm starting to think he makes Gollum look modest :mysmilie_13:

His bullshit isn't working too well though, loads of his oooooooood left. He's a bit manic again isn't he?

Very excitable.

He is very manic and seems to now believe his own press. His lovely ladies on Facebook have obviously got to him with their glowing comments on his perfumes. These people really need to either read more about perfumes or sample more to realise the joys of well-crafted fragrances.

And replace all your cleaning products with microfibre cloths to mop up all the condensation.

I love when Lord Kean is selling those eggs he talks about the evils of steam but now steam is the panacea of housework

Oh he used his knives on some top female, not literally haha, can't remember who he said, it's all borelox anyway

That 'Chef' Kate said knives costs £10-£15 each so theirs are amazing value.

It's a bit like saying a free range, organic chicken costs £15 but a bag of chicken nuggets for £3 is amazing value.

Latest posts

Back