Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That question is right out of the Landlady/Goddess school of banality.

'what should Mike have for breakfast tomorrow?'
'what should Mike wear tomorrow?'
'what should Mike have for his afternoon snack tomorrow?'

And the answer? Whatever his Landlady/Goddess orders him to.

Someone, a few days ago, commented how wonderful it would be for all his fans to meet up with Mike and the Landlady, like a meet and greet kinda thing......................silence

Someone, a few days ago, commented how wonderful it would be for all his fans to meet up with Mike and the Landlady, like a meet and greet kinda thing......................silence

That is unlikely to happen Momma, her holding onto his reigns in public might be a touch embarrassing.

Not to mention the large Band Aid over his grid. His fans might think Goddess is a bit of a control freak :Smile:

Shylock Sherlock made a big thing about his shocked face on air the other day, he said the item deserved an extra shocked face.

I couldn't really tell the difference from usual but at least he is a good sport and takes it in good spirit, unlike GOLLUM.

I think he is secure enough in himself as a presenter, that he is going to get stick for saying or not saying certain things.

Certainly doesn't have the brooding resentment and bitterness of peter simon

I think he is secure enough in himself as a presenter, that he is going to get stick for saying or not saying certain things.

Certainly doesn't have the brooding resentment and bitterness of peter simon

I suppose we ought to feel a bit sorry for Dirty Peter but I don't. The others mostly came from Pontins and Cruise Ships but he actually worked for the BBC.

If he is bitter then it's perfectly understandable!

Ditto, it would ruin Christmas

there have been 51 replies so far.... some asking for Peter Simon, Peter Shylock (with some smellies), James Russell (with a watch), Mike Mason... even Sally Jacks with some of her fashion and perfumes?!

Think some people have been drinking too much Jean-Paul Dupont! :grin:

there have been 51 replies so far.... some asking for Peter Simon, Peter Shylock (with some smellies), James Russell (with a watch), Mike Mason... even Sally Jacks with some of her fashion and perfumes?!

Think some people have been drinking too much Jean-Paul Dupont! :grin:

I'd have asked for Caroline Lyndsay but I fear her shoulder pads would get stuck in the stack.

I'm extremely sorry for posting these pictures but it must be done (I'm a little bored tonight).

Attachments

• horror1.jpg
    horror1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 185
  • horror2.jpg
    horror2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 149
I'm extremely sorry for posting these pictures but it must be done (I'm a little bored tonight).

That one who says Peter Sherlock with a bottle of Merlot is ironic isn't it?

Of all the bottles he has to offer and she chooses something he DOSENT sell :Smile:

That one who says Peter Sherlock with a bottle of Merlot is ironic isn't it?

Of all the bottles he has to offer and she chooses something he DOSENT sell :Smile:

:grin: Can you imagine, it'd be some rip-off Merlot variety with a label that stated - 100 years old*. *Bottle made in 1913, wine bottled in 2013

:grin: Can you imagine, it'd be some rip-off Merlot variety with a label that stated - 100 years old*. *Bottle made in 1913, wine bottled in 2013

I bet he'd have a story to tell about it too. It is only sold in Alain Ducasse's 3 Michelin Star Plaza Athénée in Paris, and Bid TV.

I've always wondered who are the kind of people who'd buy the likes of Laurelle Sexxxy Shoo for £24.99 without ever have smelled it. Now I know. And I'm scared...

Several. BOD, Russell, Adam.

I have never really liked the idea of a cruise, can't think why.

Cruise booked with John & Chris via the Liverpool Cruise Club...

BOD and Adam on the stage. Russell in the Jewellery shop.... what more could a happy cruiser want?

all aboard a 50-tonne ship in the middle of the ocean - there is no where to run and no one who can hear your screams :Laugh:

That is unlikely to happen Momma, her holding onto his reigns in public might be a touch embarrassing.

Not to mention the large Band Aid over his grid. His fans might think Goddess is a bit of a control freak :Smile:

That's a ridiculous post to make, considering you know nothing about Mike's partner or their relationship.

Cruise booked with John & Chris via the Liverpool Cruise Club...

BOD and Adam on the stage. Russell in the Jewellery shop.... what more could a happy cruiser want?

all aboard a 50-tonne ship in the middle of the ocean - there is no where to run and no one who can hear your screams :Laugh:

Ha Ha! But I think you've hit the nail on the head Paul. The idea of BOD being an entertainer is a stretch and akin to counting sheep but of course in the middle of the ocean he had a totally captive audience. There was no escape.

No wonder the occupancy dropped by some 70% after the first port of call, they couldn't take any more of his Rumba.

That's a ridiculous post to make, considering you know nothing about Mike's partner or their relationship.

It was a just a joke Moet that censorship is all and well on their facebook pages, and it is.

But we can joke on here, and we will. GET IN! :Laugh:

Gollum.jpg

Off on a bit of a tangent.

Qvc are selling boomerangs, they said they are usually on sale in "a well known london toy store" now i'm assuming the implication is hamleys

my question... why can't they say hamleys? Seeing as it may be true.

Latest posts

Back