Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know about anyone else but I'm sick to death of seeing Peter Sherlock in between each presenter handover selling yet another perfume

I don't know about anyone else but I'm sick to death of seeing Peter Sherlock in between each presenter handover selling yet another perfume

I know where you're coming from Mega but I prefer to look on the bright side. Last week the clips were of BOD so I must be grateful for small mercies.

Screenshot_2013-10-29-22-01-08.jpg

Someone on facebook said it's beauty week on bid....

Isn't everyweek beauty week?

If i had a pound for everytime it was beauty week...

Someone on facebook said it's beauty week on bid....

Isn't everyweek beauty week?

If i had a pound for everytime it was beauty week...

No idea if it's true but rumour has it that Angela Noghani is launching her own skin range called 'Wimbledon Woman' but I dread to think what the ingredients are.

They had a lot of compost left over.

No idea if it's true but rumour has it that Angela Noghani is launching her own skin range called 'Wimbledon Woman' but I dread to think what the ingredients are.

They had a lot of compost left over.

Lol @ wimbledon woman

i may have made an error. they occasionally have fashion week to satisfy sally's ego

Over the years I have witnessed my fair share of strange behaviour by Peter Simon however, he has now taken to modelling Women's Boots.

PetersBoots.jpg

He is such a laugh isn't he? :dull:

All she needs is a Rozzer Benini and she's good to go :Smile:

Did you hear him going on about 'we have got an old sofa'. Who is we?, yesterday he was saying he lives alone and sometimes he gets depressed (not that he was looking for sympathy of course).

All she needs is a Rozzer Benini and she's good to go :Smile:

Did you hear him going on about 'we have got an old sofa'. Who is we?, yesterday he was saying he lives alone and sometimes he gets depressed (not that he was looking for sympathy of course).

He's always confused me with that, which is it?

He ought to move to a warmer climate for the Winter the way he suffers.........silently

He's always confused me with that, which is it?

He ought to move to a warmer climate for the Winter the way he suffers.........silently

Peter is a real trouper, he says nothing. I bet you could work with him for 10 years and still know absolutely nothing about him.

King of the Passa Double (BOD) is back to wearing green today. He looked very striking in his Val Doonican jumper yesterday.

Peter is a real trouper, he says nothing. I bet you could work with him for 10 years and still know absolutely nothing about him.

King of the Passa Double (BOD) is back to wearing green today. He looked very striking in his Val Doonican jumper yesterday.

He ought to be on SCD, not holding a 12" bee.......life can be cruel

It saddens me that people actually believe the words that leave his mouth

I feel you are being somewhat harsh Mr Tom, I really do. Personally I generally find Peter Simon to be a candid, frank and thoroughly decent chap.

Except perhaps when he wears ladies animal print boots :Smile:

PetersBoots.jpg

I feel you are being somewhat harsh Mr Tom, I really do. Personally I generally find Peter Simon to be a candid, frank and thoroughly decent chap.

Except perhaps when he wears ladies animal print boots :Smile:

View attachment 9661

I saw him eyeing up that awful dress Liana had on the other night. I wonder if he tried that on off camera?

I saw him eyeing up that awful dress Liana had on the other night. I wonder if he tried that on off camera?

Vile Momma, just vile :Smile:

Steve MacDonald has a nice suit on and looks very smart indeed. Sadly this invariably means that later on he'll be selling some well overpriced tatt but he'll sound like he has got his hands on the Elgin Marbles.

Put simply Steve + Suit = BULL :Smile:

I do despair with Sit-Up sometimes. So it's 'Bid Plus' time again and they are selling a 360 Degree Mirror and Light and their pitch is 'So when you're getting ready and you want that perfect hairdo do you ever find it difficult to actually see the back of your head or all the way around?'. So, who do you get to do the promo?

Caroline? perhaps Sally? maybe even Andrea?

No. They choose BOD.

Peter Simon plumbed new depths today selling poppy jewellery (which they do in order to make a profit-the British Legion tag is just to stimulate sales. It's called 'chugging' meaning charity mugging).
He was saying 'and when you hear those awful words-the family has been informed.' I felt physically sick at his antics.

Latest posts

Back