Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He was quite sharp with Liana yet again while she was gushing about that awful dress, he as much as told her to be quiet while he did the sizes. Poor girl must hate to be working with him.

While selling the dogs the other night, he sat on a chair with them and said it took him back to his Jackanory days. He mentioned the book he said he read.

Peter and Jackanory would seem an appropriate fit.

For the record IMDb dosen't seem to list Peter Simon as one of the guest storytellers on Jackanory and it's usually pretty comprehensive, it does however have a post about him on their message board.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1050842/board/nest/106248470?ref_=nm_bd_1

I hope someone got a screenshot of James Russell's head on top of that elf jumper, looks funny, I think that might be Wirral's next pic

Apologies Mega but I didn't bother taking a screengrab of his Elf jumper. To be totally honest I was all man boobed out after his green jumper :Smile:

Maybe he auditioned but didn't get the job. Imagine him reading a story?

I wonder how his cake making audition is going?

I was wondering about the cake bake myself. Maybe (much like he did with I'm A Celebrity) he decided against it?

The other day he said to his assistant he should do Strictly. He does seem to be somewhat fixated with network television, he reminds me of ex-Kids TV Presenter Des Kaye from Little Britain but at least Peter is still on TV, sort of.

Wicky Woo :Smile:

Des_Kaye.jpg

Watching Caroline earlier with some jewellery items and the P&P was £7.99 again.

It was with the Poppy jewellery last night as well and I incorrectly thought they had bumped up the postage just for them so I must apologise for that. It seems that all the jewellery pieces later on today have £7.99 p+p as well.

Nice while it lasted.

Watching Caroline earlier with some jewellery items and the P&P was £7.99 again.

It appears to me that they ran a trial to see if reducing the postage charge would increase sales. They took it in line with IW to £4,99. And judging by the fact it has returned to £7.99 I think it's safe to assume it didn't make the slightest bit of difference. Clearly the postage charge is a big issue on here to the dozen or so posters, but to the rest of the watching public it's just not!

It appears to me that they ran a trial to see if reducing the postage charge would increase sales. They took it in line with IW to £4,99. And judging by the fact it has returned to £7.99 I think it's safe to assume it didn't make the slightest bit of difference. Clearly the postage charge is a big issue on here to the dozen or so posters, but to the rest of the watching public it's just not!

There's quite a few moans on FB about it but you have to be quick to catch them, before they get deleted

There's quite a few moans on FB about it but you have to be quick to catch them, before they get deleted

I have to say Momma that i'm shocked and disappointed that Sit-Up would delete such messages. I have always found them to be an open book with regard to product reviews and feedback.

Or am I getting them mixed up with someone else? :Smile:

Where is Elisa? I am much in need of some Portelliforemanisms.

Jenny Topp and Dirty Peter could cause problems, neither like to give up any airtime but one thing they certainly have in common is their undoubted, championship winning bull.

Did anyone see Peter Simon having to retract a statement he made about some potion or other (I wasn't listening intently) saying it made you feel better? Then after retracting he couldn't shut his gob and mentioned lemons and how they make you feel?

Your a ****** lemon Peter. :grin:

p.s. Peter Shylock - your 'shocked' face wouldn't win a free bag of Hula Hoops, let alone an Oscar!!

Did anyone see Peter Simon having to retract a statement he made about some potion or other (I wasn't listening intently) saying it made you feel better? Then after retracting he couldn't shut his gob and mentioned lemons and how they make you feel?

Your a ****** lemon Peter. :grin:

p.s. Peter Shylock - your 'shocked' face wouldn't win a free bag of Hula Hoops, let alone an Oscar!!

Shylock Sherlock made a big thing about his shocked face on air the other day, he said the item deserved an extra shocked face.

I couldn't really tell the difference from usual but at least he is a good sport and takes it in good spirit, unlike GOLLUM.

I have to say Momma that i'm shocked and disappointed that Sit-Up would delete such messages. I have always found them to be an open book with regard to product reviews and feedback.

Or am I getting them mixed up with someone else? :Smile:

A fella was on FB this morning asking why his comment had been pulled, now that's gone too, he won't be back :doh:

Did you not know that Ming the Merciless runs the Bid.tv Facebook page?

"I'd much rather see you on my side, than scattered into... atoms" :grin:

Did you not know that Ming the Merciless runs the Bid.tv Facebook page?

"I'd much rather see you on my side, than scattered into... atoms" :grin:

Ha Ha :Smile:

I really don't understand their mentality regarding feedback and product reviews, I know this sounds utterly ridiculous but you could be forgiven for thinking they have something to hide :happy:

Bid.tv Facebook question of the day....

Answer - none. :Smile:

That question is right out of the Landlady/Goddess school of banality.

'what should Mike have for breakfast tomorrow?'
'what should Mike wear tomorrow?'
'what should Mike have for his afternoon snack tomorrow?'

And the answer? Whatever his Landlady/Goddess orders him to.

Latest posts

Back