Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You are welcome to make that assumption :Laugh:

It's not an assumption when you literally say "the staff are probably crap and cheap".

I don't know what industry you work for, but I wouldn't rant off saying that you're probably crap or cheap either. Because that would make me an arsehole, Wirral, whether I said "probably" or not.

It's not an assumption when you literally say "the staff are probably crap and cheap".

I don't know what industry you work for, but I wouldn't rant off saying that you're probably crap or cheap either. Because that would make me an arsehole, Wirral, whether I said "probably" or not.

I didn't say 'probably' either :Laugh:

It's been a while since I went to school but I'm pretty sure those two words have entirely different meanings!:Laugh:

It must have been a while since you've been in school, because you've forgotten what "intent" means.
You're 43, I assume? At least, you're a grown man, correct? You seem to be unaware at what "splitting hairs" means too.

Cue cameras
Cue 'sincerity' music
Cue the Poppy Appeal
Cue Peter Simon
Tissues on standby

I think I'll donate direct to the Royal British Legion! :Smile:

15% donation + tat + £7.99 P&P + phonecall = nonsense
How about 100% donation direct + no tat = sense

It must have been a while since you've been in school, because you've forgotten what "intent" means.
You're 43, I assume? At least, you're a grown man, correct? You seem to be unaware at what "splitting hairs" means too.

I'm not 43, I do know what spltting hairs means and I definetly know the difference between possibly and probably ha ha :Laugh:

Cue cameras
Cue 'sincerity' music
Cue the Poppy Appeal
Cue Peter Simon
Tissues on standby

I think I'll donate direct to the Royal British Legion! :Smile:

15% donation + tat + £7.99 P&P + phonecall = nonsense
How about 100% donation direct + no tat = sense

I like the music. Peter said the poppies are frozen by generics.

I couldn't help but notice they are charging £7.99 p+p for this jewellery.

I like the music. Peter said the poppies are frozen by generics.

Let's hope PS is never frozen by generics either. Can you imagine if they defrosted him in the year 2567 and brought him back to television?

Yes, the music is nice.... always like a bit of piano :Smile:

Let's hope PS is never frozen by generics either. Can you imagine if they defrosted him in the year 2567 and brought him back to television?

Yes, the music is nice.... always like a bit of piano :smile:

Ha Ha! I don't wish to sound mean spirited as I'm sure the Legion are grateful for the 15% but if they are charging £7.99 p+p when they only charge £4.99 for their own tatt it's basically costing them nothing.

They have a set of nail varnish as the DOTD. To help the sale they have a blob of each colour on a card with the name. The silver one says 'Silver Steak'.

Russell kind of brushed past that one :Laugh:

Ha Ha! I don't wish to sound mean spirited as I'm sure the Legion are grateful for the 15% but if they are charging £7.99 p+p when they only charge £4.99 for their own tatt it's basically costing them nothing.

I'm sure the donation seems a bit more this year? Anyway it is still good of them I guess :Smile:

A vary rare event Peter Simon has just appeared on price drop with a cake for Lisa's 40th birthday and a mystery card, Lisa got emotional and cried a little

I'm sure the donation seems a bit more this year? Anyway it is still good of them I guess :Smile:

I'm not sure if its more Paul, I hope they raise the target amount but like you I think I'll just donate directly to the Legion.

Liana is now wearing something else. Good on you Liana - as Sit-up can't afford a shredder machine you'll need to use the ID stamps to make that awful faux pas unwearable :bat:

I hope they pay you enough :Smile:

Liana is now wearing something else. Good on you Liana - as Sit-up can't afford a shredder machine you'll need to use the ID stamps to make that awful faux pas unwearable :bat:

I hope they pay you enough :Smile:

No amount can compensate poor Liana!

It's worth noting that yet again he sold loads of those dresses. He suggested wearing black or even gold arm length gloves with it.

Lisa Brash just went and covered herself in room spray thinking it was a perfume but apparently its the nicest she has ever smelt so it must be good

I hope someone got a screenshot of James Russell's head on top of that elf jumper, looks funny, I think that might be Wirral's next pic

No amount can compensate poor Liana!

It's worth noting that yet again he sold loads of those dresses. He suggested wearing black or even gold arm length gloves with it.

He was quite sharp with Liana yet again while she was gushing about that awful dress, he as much as told her to be quiet while he did the sizes. Poor girl must hate to be working with him.

While selling the dogs the other night, he sat on a chair with them and said it took him back to his Jackanory days. He mentioned the book he said he read.

Megadrops are continuing on both channels today so that may explain why they have such low quantities if they are spreading them out over possibly everyday until Christmas

It will be interesting to see if they still have them on when the next round of credit starts and if they are excluded from it or not, We don't poor Pete getting his shirt taken do we, you just got it for £1 and you have a £10 credit (which you can't spend but we won't tell you that)

Latest posts

Back