Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will be fair and say the goddess is always nice/polite to me on social media.

From what i saw he did put on quasi religion voice but didnt say anything of note/completely ludicrous.

I don't mind Mason these days but I can still only tune in for so long before his voice grates on me.

Goddess will be fine just so long as you toe the line but then again it is a fanpage so I suppose it should be nothing more than a love in, which is fair enough. But from what I can gather if you say anything even remotely critical about Bid/Mike it will be deleted and you may well be kicked off the page!

Last edited:
I don't mind Mason these days but I can still only tune in for so long before his voice grates on me.

Goddess will be fine just so long as you toe the line but then again it is a fanpage so I suppose it should be nothing more than a love in, which is fair enough. But from what I can gather if you say anything even remotely critical about Bid/Mike it will be deleted and you may well be kicked off the page!

That could well be likely but i am a shameless mason fan haha, just not a deluded one.

That's not quite true Wirral. I will stick up for my mate on that one.
She's only deleted 2 people & that was for swearing at her for no reason.
I'm pretty sure you could make negative comments.
Snazzy and Graham wouldn't allow a direct attack of anyone one on here
especially if there was cursing involved.

I see, It was only something I heard. I'm not a member of his fanpage so I don't know with any certainty what is discussed on there but I'm sure it is positively enthralling.

I see, It was only something I heard. I'm not a member of his fanpage so I don't know with any certainty what is discussed on there but I'm sure it is positively enthralling.

Somebody was swearing directly at Mikes partner

Bit rich calling it enthralling, a lot would say this forum is hardly a laugh a minute

So ... the worry angels have returned to sit up

I saw a christmas decoration the other day that had an angel in it but it wasn't really a Worry Angel per se but I suspect a glut of them will appear soon, accompanied by appropriate quasi religious music and stories galore.

Delicious.

Do you know why they made it private? Seems odd to me. Makes it like a cult of Mason. You could call it Free Masons. Do you know the other admin as well as Mike and L/G? :)

i recall a 12 year old swearing at her for no reason.

I thought you had to be 13 to register with facebook?

Whatever age someone is that is bang out of order and totally inappropriate, even if Lady/Goddess has been very rude to people herself.

I saw a christmas decoration the other day that had an angel in it but it wasn't really a Worry Angel per se but I suspect a glut of them will appear soon, accompanied by appropriate quasi religious music and stories galore.

Delicious.

i love when they combine wiki voice and quasi religious music

I thought you had to be 13 to register with facebook?

Whatever age someone is that is bang out of order and totally inappropriate, even if Lady/Goddess has been very rude to people herself.

im not sure the kid was literally 12. But was clearly not 18.

I assume i dont know the full story but i saw the goddess defending the kid and then the kid needlessly swore at her.

im not sure the kid was literally 12. But was clearly not 18.

I assume i dont know the full story but i saw the goddess defending the kid and then the kid needlessly swore at her.

That isn't pleasant. Unfortunately that fanpage has kind of courted trouble at times but at the end of the day (and as she says herself) it's a fanpage, not a debate forum like here which is probably why Lady/Goddess hates this forum so much as we have exposed just one or two of her partners whoppers :grin:

That isn't pleasant. Unfortunately that fanpage has kind of courted trouble at times but at the end of the day (and as she says herself) it's a fanpage, not a debate forum like here which is probably why Lady/Goddess hates this forum so much as we have exposed just one or two of her partners whoppers :grin:

You need to keep in mind that in any situation we are considered the smart audience and not the paying audience.

I heard Mike say, while selling the ID protection stamps, that he'd had his bank account wiped out :eek: I wonder if someone had pieced together his shredded bank statement? Scumbags do that apparently, they go down to the tip and open bags and sit and put all the shredded strips back together. Must be thirsty work that.

I've just been in Home Bargains and saw the toy chest that Mike had on for £4.99 ++ last night, it was £5.99 - -

I heard Mike say, while selling the ID protection stamps, that he'd had his bank account wiped out :eek: I wonder if someone had pieced together his shredded bank statement? Scumbags do that apparently, they go down to the tip and open bags and sit and put all the shredded strips back together. Must be thirsty work that.

I've just been in Home Bargains and saw the toy chest that Mike had on for £4.99 ++ last night, it was £5.99 - -

Indeed, I have seen several of the toys on sale in Home Bargains and B&M bargains for less than the p+p. I loved his line about being in the Disney Store at the weekend and prices were outrageous but that he has some real bargain as if what he has lined up was even remotely comparable merchandise, it was complete tatt!

He had a personal story for almost everything yesterday, he even said he had a Vax. Now i'm just waiting for when he has another well known branded vacuum cleaner to see what he says, as we know he has a habit of forgetting his tales :grin:

Steve is the best for remembering his stories, I have long suspected that that is what he carries the clipboard for!

Indeed, I have seen several of the toys on sale in Home Bargains and B&M bargains for less than the p+p. I loved his line about being in the Disney Store at the weekend and prices were outrageous but that he has some real bargain as if what he has lined up was even remotely comparable merchandise, it was complete tatt!

He had a personal story for almost everything yesterday, he even said he had a Vax. Now i'm just waiting for when he has another well known branded vacuum cleaner to see what he says, as we know he has a habit of forgetting his tales :grin:

Steve is the best for remembering his stories, I have long suspected that that is what he carries the clipboard for!

I loved when they sold a mop'n'bucket... then 10mins later sold a steamcleaner, with the crux of the pitch being that mops are filthy and unsafe for kids.

Latest posts

Back