Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No pictures of the grear man himself in costume haha

I heard a rumour his productions of the Shakespearean Tragedies are something to behold. I believe his re-imagining of 'Timon of Athens' is particularly harrowing.

He calls it 'Simon of Acton'.

Somebody seems to have tickled Birkett's fancy, he's highly amused today.

If poor Chris dosen't do a Mason with his fast receding hair very soon he's going to end up like the Hamlet man, it starting to look like he's combing it up from the bottom of his back :giggle:

birketts hair.jpg

Let's just say he opened the zip & inserted three fingers and then played around with the opening a little bit. Camera zooms out to barely contained wry smile.

Poor Guy, I bet that even in his worst nightmares he never thought by his age he'd end up selling walking sticks and security stamps.

I bet he had ambitions of rubbing shoulders with Sir Ian and Sir Derek at the Old Vic, not being tenth fiddle to a washed up Kids TV presenter and some Pontin's rejects on Bid TV :giggle:

I dont like him at all

But there are plenty of good even excellent actors who never get a job paying even as well as what im sure Guy is paid by situp

In a way i admire him he is probably the most unsuited presenter i have ever seen but he gets the sales

I dont like him at all

But there are plenty of good even excellent actors who never get a job paying even as well as what im sure Guy is paid by situp

In a way i admire him he is probably the most unsuited presenter i have ever seen but he gets the sales

At first i was far from impressed but over time he seems to have won me over with his "psuedo presenting" i have no other word for it to be honest

Credit where its due I've seen a few items today being sold on bid for under the usual p&p price including a 9 pack of baubles and some perfume

Were any of the £10 credits valid during these free p&p days?

edit: Just seen the discussion on this in the price drop thread

Last edited:
Credit where its due I've seen a few items today being sold on bid for under the usual p&p price including a 9 pack of baubles and some perfume

Were any of the £10 credits valid during these free p&p days?

edit: Just seen the discussion on this in the price drop thread

i have heard some people had issues with using their £10 credit sadly

Let's just say he opened the zip & inserted three fingers and then played around with the opening a little bit. Camera zooms out to barely contained wry smile.

Sorry, this was to Mommabear. Thought I'd pressed the reply with quote button. Grr.

Shady BOD and his producer are at it again, picking the most expensive price comparisons possible for Cerruti L'Essence EDT 50ml. They picked two of their old favourites, Littlewoods.com for £44 delivered and Very.co.uk for £35 + £3.95 p+p. It's widely available for around £12-£18 but Fragrance Direct sell it delivered for £11.99!

It's strange that when you google this product you really do have to look a bit for the Littlewoods price, which i'm sure they are more than happy to do!

Last edited:
It is. I just don't know if we're supposed to realise what he's doing.

He's such a creep! Speaking of creeps I have never known anyone get so excited about 'Viscose' as Dirty Peter, he talks about it like it's silk and not a cheap man made fibre.

But Peter standing there holding a black, pleather handbag adorned with studs is a sight I doubt i'll ever forget.

Last edited:
It is. I just don't know if we're supposed to realise what he's doing.

I know what he's doing so a good many must and I'm sure he knows we know. Maybe it gives him some kind of thrill. He's at his perviest with Marina Berry. I always wonder what his wife thinks of it. I thought he might have grown out of it now he's a Dad but obviously not.

I don't know about his three piece suit and all the trimmings, he's more suited to a dirty mac.

I know what he's doing so a good many must and I'm sure he knows we know. Maybe it gives him some kind of thrill. He's at his perviest with Marina Berry. I always wonder what his wife thinks of it. I thought he might have grown out of it now he's a Dad but obviously not.

I don't know about his three piece suit and all the trimmings, he's more suited to a dirty mac.

Enough said :giggle:

Jack.jpgjack1.jpg

A great verbal-visual took place where peter simon was saying

"a real hiding has been dished out today"

Elisa foreman/portelli looks on adoringly, with a look that could only say...

"yes... but it wasn't us that got it"

just marvelous.

Latest posts

Back