Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A great verbal-visual took place where peter simon was saying

"a real hiding has been dished out today"

Elisa foreman/portelli looks on adoringly, with a look that could only say...

"yes... but it wasn't us that got it"

just marvelous.

She bought something before and they were waiting, and waiting, for her name to appear on screen. I turned over before learning if it ever did, the suspense was palpable.

Those two together are too much for me to cope with for long after a hard day at work :yawn: Dirty Peter is on tomorrow alone from 3pm, delicious.

She bought something before and they were waiting, and waiting, for her name to appear on screen. I turned over before learning if it ever did, the suspense was palpable.

Those two together are too much for me to cope with for long after a hard day at work :yawn: Dirty Peter is on tomorrow alone from 3pm, delicious.

I'm sorry wirral. please ignore anything i've ever said.

It simply can't have conveyed anything as epic as peter simon, mike mason and steve macdonald taking turns on the mini table tennis thing.

Glorious.

It simply can't have conveyed anything as epic as peter simon, mike mason and steve macdonald taking turns on the mini table tennis thing.

Glorious.

Mike Mason has just exclusively revealed that as a youngster he was a keen Table Tennis player, in fact he reached 'semi-pro' level.

What a truly opportune time to reveal that little snippet just as they have..........a Table Tennis set on sale :grin:

Glorious.

Mike's having a go with it now with a couple of cameramen and Kiri. Kiri didn't last long, she was making it look what it is.....utter carp

Mike said that people think it's too small to play on 'but it really isn't'..........No Mike, it really IS

Two bounces and he's saying 'there's a rally' and then the ball proceeds to fall on the floor

Mike Mason has just exclusively revealed that as a youngster he was a keen Table Tennis player, in fact he reached 'semi-pro' level.

What a truly opportune time to reveal that little snippet just as they have..........a Table Tennis set on sale :grin:

Was that at Pontins maybe, when they have tournaments with the guests?

Mike's having a go with it now with a couple of cameramen and Kiri. Kiri didn't last long, she was making it look what it is.....utter carp

Mike said that people think it's too small to play on 'but it really isn't'..........No Mike, it really IS

Two bounces and he's saying 'there's a rally' and then the ball proceeds to fall on the floor

Their toys seem to be a few decades out of date.

A bit like Mikes gags :grin:

Was that at Pontins maybe, when they have tournaments with the guests?

He explained he wasn't a very sporty child but he excelled at ping pong. Now when selling a Lego ripoff set he explained as a child he was happy to play alone, all bases covered?

Heaven knows what he'll say if he starts selling pretty little dollies :grin:

He explained he wasn't a very sporty child but he excelled at ping pong. Now when selling a Lego ripoff he explained as a child he was happy to play alone, all bases covered?

Heaven knows what he'll say if he starts selling pretty little dollies :grin:

:giggle:

I do love him selling toys, he must be so stressed at the end of his shift

Little rip off lego biker even gave him grief

:giggle:

I do love him selling toys, he must be so stressed at the end of his shift

Little rip off lego biker even gave him grief

They are all the kinds of toys they sell in Home Bargains or B&M Bargains, but all for a tenner or so cheaper when you take the charges into account.

I refuse to believe your implication.... it is clearly a co-incidence that he likes table tennis and they are selling one.

he's the best white table tennis player i've ever seen (i ain't seen any)

I refuse to believe your implication.... it is clearly a co-incidence that he likes table tennis and they are selling one.

Another coincidence was his interest in amateur astronomy when selling a really rubbish Vivitar Telescope too.

He does seem to have many varied interests.

i wish they had sold sumo suits

Ha Ha :grin:

He said he was in The Disney Store at the weekend and that the prices were so high but not to worry as they had some real toy bargains on sale tonight.

I wonder how much Disney charge for a shitty Table Tennis set? :grin:

Ha Ha :grin:

He said he was in The Disney Store at the weekend and that the prices were so high but not to worry as they had some real toy bargains on sale tonight.

I wonder how much Disney charge for a shitty Table Tennis set? :grin:

i'm confused... mike says that buddism isnt a religion but farr mani said it was earlier.... Im more inclined to believe mike... the devil you know

i'm confused... mike says that buddism isnt a religion but farr mani said it was earlier.... Im more inclined to believe mike... the devil you know

I'm not watching now but is he telling the story that he used to be something of a kick off merchant but these days he has calmed down a lot, thanks to his Landlady/Goddess?

I'm not watching now but is he telling the story that he used to be something of a kick off merchant but these days he has calmed down a lot, thanks to his Landlady/Goddess?

I will be fair and say the goddess is always nice/polite to me on social media.

From what i saw he did put on quasi religion voice but didnt say anything of note/completely ludicrous.

Latest posts

Back