ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's going to tell you next week about the Christmas Cards special

This is the first of the Tuesday 12 Days of Christmas

I think I'll give the other eleven a miss

646 Rosa patch bags left

not seen him for months

watched last 30 minutes

never heard him mention p+p and phone call as much at least 12 times already would rarely reach that in 3 hours usually

He's going to tell you next week about the Christmas Cards special

This is the first of the Tuesday 12 Days of Christmas

I think I'll give the other eleven a miss

646 Rosa patch bags left

Make it 645 left Momma, you know you want to.

The glitter house was nigh on quite nice, I'll have to have a look out in Home Bargains for it

I think he referred to it as a Cottage :happy:

We just had one of those face like thunder moments when they rolled a VT as he was ready to start speaking but the smile soon appeared when he realised he was in shot! then they cocked up again as he started his spiel for some Oscar De la Renta but a bottle of JPD Rhapsody appeared so being the pro he is he said 'Oh this is not the Oscar De La Renta, this is Jean Paul DuPont and Rhapsody. Now this is not only a famous brand, not only because Jean Paul DuPont is exquisite in flair and style'

You gotta love him!

Last edited:

We just had one of those face like thunder moments when they rolled a VT as he was ready to start speaking but the smile soon appeared when he realised he was in shot! then they cocked up again as he started his spiel for some Oscar De la Renta but a bottle of JPD Rhapsody appeared so being the pro he is he said 'Oh this is not the Oscar De La Renta, this is Jean Paul DuPont and Rhapsody. Now this is not only a famous brand, not only because Jean Paul DuPont is exquisite in flair and style'

You gotta love him!

It's on again and now he's calling it a church tower and having a go at the floor manager for not turning it on

It's on again and now he's calling it a church tower and having a go at the floor manager for not turning it on

I just flicked over and caught that! The nastiness was barely disguised. Still, on what other shopping channel would you see the presenter snapping at a crew member? And then doubtless go back into spiritual mode to sell some tacky angels.

I just flicked over and caught that! The nastiness was barely disguised. Still, on what other shopping channel would you see the presenter snapping at a crew member? And then doubtless go back into spiritual mode to sell some tacky angels.

On what other shopping channel would you see a presenter (him) ranting at a viewer live on air for having the sheer audacity to complain because she merely expected him to be accurate when describing the carat weight of precious stones?

Some people, talk about picky :wink:

On what other shopping channel would you see a presenter (him) ranting at a viewer live on air for having the sheer audacity to complain because she merely expected him to be accurate when describing the carat weight of precious stones?

Some people, talk about picky :wink:

That was an epic, "behind the mask" moment! Let's face it, it's why we watch him! Not only for phoniness, not only for exaggerating and fake spirituality...

You gotta love him!

He's doing the Oscar de la Renta now , but he can't say the name. It's called Esprit but he keeps saying Espirit which is quite different.
He's had a fantastic run with the old ladies today-more Doris, Agnes and Ednas' than you can shake a stick at.

He's doing the Oscar de la Renta now , but he can't say the name. It's called Esprit but he keeps saying Espirit which is quite different.
He's had a fantastic run with the old ladies today-more Doris, Agnes and Ednas' than you can shake a stick at.

Those uber cheapo Dr Keller slippers for nigh on £28 were a disgrace, quite appalling. That isn't just a little bit overpriced it's akin to paying a fiver for a 2 litre bottle of coke!

Latest posts

Back