Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ok last night miss brash said and i paraphrase ...

"people not wanting this is an insult to the memory of thomas"

After she basically failed to shift any kin-key-eeds for the price of £174.99

Guy Kean was selling a solar powered/PIR sensor security light with 15 L.E.D bulbs inside (the power of one candle no doubt given it was around the size of his hand)... this morning.

The only problem being it lights up in the daylight (and in their studio - he demoed it doing just that!).

What in gods name use is that? Come night time it won't have any charge... all yours for £11.99 + £7.99 p&p + £1.53 phone call with added extras and a cherry on top.

:giggle:

Now Peter Shylock is on, can it get any worse?

i am certain that guy kean exists solely to be a subtle troll/comedian for the smart/internet audience.

He is just wonderous, he behaves like he doesn't want to be there.

They had a video of Dallas modelling it the other day, heaven knows how old that tape is!

Gaspin Davies said a trendy vet with no hair wears one in Emmerdale, I don't watch it so cannot comment.

blimey, totally forgot about our Dallas, I wonder where he went to?

They only seem to have Annie and Sabrina in these days.

Melissa (god bless her cotton socks) is probably the face for D&G nowadays (the real D&G shylock, not some made up cr@p)

Melissa (god bless her cotton socks) is probably the face for D&G nowadays (the real D&G shylock, not some made up cr@p)

I heard he went to Regent Street, it's where all the kool dudes hang out innit

Don't forget the quite outstanding 'I love this' bullshitter par excellence, Ms Jenny Topp.

I heard he went to Regent Street, it's where all the kool dudes hang out innit

Is right Momma :Laugh:

Poor Sally must be sweating like a Weight Watcher in Greggs with all those heavy, man made fibres she is dressed in today.

Last edited:
Why do they have to only wear clothes they are selling.

To me it takes away from the identity of the presenter... and serves to not emphasise anything about the clothing as they wear everything

Why do they have to only wear clothes they are selling.

To me it takes away from the identity of the presenter... and serves to not emphasise anything about the clothing as they wear everything

BOD dosen't, he's Man @ Jacamo

Runt of The Litter Ryes is very excited that they 'actually have THE Samsung Galaxy'.

Well, they do have 'a' Samsung Galaxy. The Europa, a very low end PAYG model from 3 years ago with Android 2.1 :Laugh:

He could make it into a cross the body patchwork bag

It would be more of a mosaic, the pieces were pretty small when it finally gave way.

Apparently Mark Ryes has been on holiday, I hadn't noticed. Mind you, nor did anyone at Bid.

I wonder where he went? I believe San Francisco is nice in October.

He went to NZ and Phuket, he put some pics on twitter

The latter resort is how I tend to feel when he's on TV so I switch it off :Laugh:

Oh no, he's selling yet another Musky scent (i.e. it reeks).

Last edited:
Caroline sprayed herself with stink the other day and said

'I wouldn't spray it all over me if I didn't like it because I'd have to smell it for the rest of the day'

When Gollum was selling the Creation Lamis last night it was more than noticeable that he didn't spray it on himself and instead elected to spray it well away and just waft it towards his snout.

Mind you, I can hardly blame him. Being Thursday he'd have no doubt been heading back to his Landlady's gaff straight after the show and cheapo stink just wouldn't do for the Modest Goddess.

Caroline sprayed herself with stink the other day and said

'I wouldn't spray it all over me if I didn't like it because I'd have to smell it for the rest of the day'

it has to be said, that woman has the most disingenious smile i have ever seen. let alone on bid.

I get the impression she really is the type of person guy kean plays up to being.

Latest posts

Back