Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am guessing he takes himself and his 'talent' very seriously, i'd imagine his Landlady/Goddess does as well. His fanpage (500 and counting) that she runs but stresses has nothing whatsoever to do with him is a nod towards that. Maybe they both watch tapes of him on a Sunday night, who needs Downton Abbey?

Mike thinks Downtown Abbey is the bank in the high street :p

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner *meep meep*

:giggle::giggle::giggle:
Mike thinks Downtown Abbey is the bank in the high street :p

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Poor Mike was explaining his bad luck with the Bank when he got his cards cloned (surprisingly he was selling the ID Stamps).

Personally i'm surprised anyone would have bothered cloning a Visa Electron:Laugh:

Peter was selling a Tanzo necklace & earring set and all of a sudden the sale closed. It was supposedly going to be a £1 Megadrop but yet again someone guessed the number before they could even show it and that was that.

It's happening quite often isn't it? It must be really annoying them as it will be costing them quite a bit in lost call revenue.

Bid.... losing out on call revenue.... my heart bleeds for them.

I will say im more attracted to james russell tonight than i usually am when he works monday nights...

Yes, he was like a different person wasn't he?

Sadly I strongly suspect it will just be a blip and he will be back to his bullshitting, loathsome old self very soon :bat:

not used to seeing mike mccleans wife doing the night shift.

That's just as well, you probably won't see Nicola doing many primetime shifts. She has had the occasional BS moment in the past but these days she is too straight down the middle for a MacDonald/Mason/Simon/Russell slot.

That's just as well, you probably won't see Nicola doing many primetime shifts. She has had the occasional BS moment in the past but these days she is too straight down the middle for a MacDonald/Mason/Simon/Russell slot.

Oh those four are the primetime players of bid... macdonald is the star of the other channel.

I remember when i tuned into bid at 10pm one thursday and was greeted by farr mani... i wondered how many bid presenters had died that day... for him to get primetime.

Tuned in to see Peter Simon massaging cream all over Peter Sherlocks face & neck, I'm not sure who was enjoying it more.
It was funny as Peter Sherlock put his fingers in the tub & was doing it himself... then suddenly he had Peter Simons hands all over his face.... working his magic fingers. I wonder if he does the same for "our bet".

How long has the text under the phone number said '£1.53 from a BT Landline + Network Extras'?

I don't even know what that means. Ideal World says it as well

Lisa Brash Sit-up Art Gallery helpline - calls charged at £10 per minute

And worth every penny.

Expertise like Lisa's is vital when purchasing luxury art. I was watching a programme about super rich Russians in London who are scooping up all the best art on sale, maybe she could become their personal shopper?

She looks a bit Russian, maybe Siberian. Her face is certainly frozen.:giggle:

Last edited:
Looks like they have a new line of Italian designer leather goods. It's a warm welcome to Bruno Antonini.

Latest posts

Back