Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How long has the text under the phone number said '£1.53 from a BT Landline + Network Extras'?

I don't even know what that means. Ideal World says it as well

I think it started today but all its done is make the phone call cost harder to read as the text still takes up the same amount of space but its been squashed

What does ‘standard network charge’ and ‘network extras’ mean?

We know and will always tell you how much we’re charging you to call or text us. What we don’t know is how much your phone service provider is also charging you. That depends on the telephone company and what kind of deal you have with them. That’s why you’ll hear us say that you will be charged your ‘standard network charge’ or that ‘network extras may apply’.

Mason is selling an Aquaswiss and he was giving some background to the company. I thought by his standards he sounded quite original but then I realised all he was doing was reading, word for word, the text from this page on the website.

I suppose it makes a change from reading Wiki (which he couldn't do with Aquaswiss, they don't even have a wiki page :Laugh:)

http://www.aquaswisswatch.com/about-us

Last edited:
Mason is selling an Aquaswiss and he was giving some background to the company. I thought by his standards he sounded quite original but then I realised all he was doing was reading, word for word, the text from this page on the website.

I suppose it makes a change from reading Wiki (which he couldn't do with Aquaswiss, they don't even have a wiki page :Laugh:)

http://www.aquaswisswatch.com/about-us

How else do the presenters do their research when they are just handed an item?
They sell hundreds if different items & can't be expected to
remember every fine accurate detail by memory.

How else do the presenters do their research when they are just handed an item?
They sell hundreds if different items & can't be expected to
remember every fine accurate detail by memory.

I guess we can excuse the Aquaswiss sale because he was reading from their own dodgy website but with respect Moet merely taking an 'answer' from an internet Q&A site then reading it out word for word (and I really do mean word for word) is hardly doing research is it!

Research! That's hysterical :Laugh: Honestly, no wonder that lot are in so much ****** trouble! Thankfully it was only an ornament.

He is selling a Creation Lamis stink and said 'When you get a chance to get a deluxe limited edition get it, THIS is one of their deluxe limited editions.'

Limited Edition? No wonder it's a limited edition, hardly anybody else ****** sells it!

Last edited:
Guy Kean was selling a solar powered/PIR sensor security light with 15 L.E.D bulbs inside (the power of one candle no doubt given it was around the size of his hand)... this morning.

The only problem being it lights up in the daylight (and in their studio - he demoed it doing just that!).

What in gods name use is that? Come night time it won't have any charge... all yours for £11.99 + £7.99 p&p + £1.53 phone call with added extras and a cherry on top.

:giggle:

Now Peter Shylock is on, can it get any worse?

Guy Kean was selling a solar powered/PIR sensor security light with 15 L.E.D bulbs inside (the power of one candle no doubt given it was around the size of his hand)... this morning.

The only problem being it lights up in the daylight (and in their studio - he demoed it doing just that!).

What in gods name use is that? Come night time it won't have any charge... all yours for £11.99 + £7.99 p&p + £1.53 phone call with added extras and a cherry on top.

:giggle:

Now Peter Shylock is on, can it get any worse?

Gotta love Mr Guy, I actually now think he is quite fabulous!

Shocked Face Shylock? Sadly I cannot watch right now but much like Sally and her 'considered purchases' keep an eye out for Peter reading out the posh address on the boxes of Prestige Parfums to reaffirm it's 'luxury' credentials.

I wonder if it's the same type of address as a certain 207 Regent Street, for a certain Laurelle London? (well, Sarf End, Essex) :Laugh:

I know Guy loves the theatre... maybe he could do a 'play' on Bid.tv itself! With special guests :Sally Flapjack (with no microphone) and Peter Simon as Peter Pan :D

We could have a shoppingtelly.com outing and throw tomatoes at them.

I know Guy loves the theatre... maybe he could do a 'play' on Bid.tv itself! With special guests :Sally Flapjack (with no microphone) and Peter Simon as Peter Pan :D

We could have a shoppingtelly.com outing and throw tomatoes at them.

I'd love Mr Guy to do a production of The Hobbit. BOOM!

BOOM!!!.jpgGollum.jpg

Good job they've got 'Fletcher and Lowe' on the graphics of the puffa jacket, I thought it was Versace for a minute there

They had a video of Dallas modelling it the other day, heaven knows how old that tape is!

Gaspin Davies said a trendy vet with no hair wears one in Emmerdale, I don't watch it so cannot comment.

Last edited:
I don't either but after that description.........when's it on? :tongue:

I don't know who he is talking about, I haven't watched Emmerdale since Amos and Mr Wilkes were in it!

Sally looks nice in this coat but close up it looked terribly shoddy quality, really cheap.

It's a considered purchase too!

coat.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back