Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've said it before and i'll say it again.

Guy kean is the unsung hero of the channel. this man doesn't even hide his bitterness... it's a joy to watch.

And to give creedance to mr wirral, he looked even more like swiss toni this weekend!

Ooooooo yes, where's Wally, er Wiggy?

I hope he isn't on another of his far flung trips (as you know he's been everywhere), he'll be going on about it for months :yawn:

My goodness, I have seen two actual bargains that come with 'free p+p' (bargains compared to their usual prices anyway). They sold the Cerruti aftershave for £11.99 and those Christmas Bags went for £2.99, both delivered.

Last edited:
I think the accent he uses on air is possibly his 'cockney'. I genuinely couldn't see him speaking like that really.

I like to believe he doesn't have his own voice, he is merely able to mimic everyone elses... due to being the finest actor in the world!

I like to believe he doesn't have his own voice, he is merely able to mimic everyone elses... due to being the finest actor in the world!

I reckon he could be the voice of the Daleks. '0904 0904 0904'

I do hope Momma is watching, I don't want her to miss out on this RRRRRRRozzer Benini

Rozzer.jpg

Last edited:
Peter is selling a War Documentary DVD set and he keeps calling them 'The World At War' which was a celebrated Thames Television series narrated by Laurence Olivier which are very pricey to buy but they are nothing of the sort, they are from a far lesser series on Discovery Channel.

Very naughty.

Peter is selling a War Documentary DVD set and he keeps calling them 'The World At War' which was a celebrated Thames Television series narrated by Laurence Olivier which are very pricey to buy but they are nothing of the sort, they are from a far lesser series on Discovery Channel.

Very naughty.

He was selling some Hans Christian Anderson DVDs earlier... which featured HCA's version of 'The Snowman'...

Then PS started singing the song from this version...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00061RZXI/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

The man is a liability! :giggle:

:eek::eek:
He was selling some Hans Christian Anderson DVDs earlier... which featured HCA's version of 'The Snowman'...

Then PS started singing the song from this version...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00061RZXI/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

The man is a liability! :giggle:

Indeed, I heard him singing that too.

I fancy there are going to be some disappointed punters when they get their DVD's. The good news is they came with no p+p so who cares if the content isn't what they may be expecting!

I tuned in briefly to see him flogging a Christmas angel thing with the usual "may they help you win that fight" nonsense. His presentations of such items are just utterly bizarre beyond belief. Strangely, Andrea sold the same thing recently by simply describing it without any recourse to faux spirituality. I think her and Andy are great examples of how you can present on this channel without the BS that certain others spout.

:eek::eek:

Indeed, I heard him singing that too.

I fancy there are going to be some disappointed punters when they get their DVD's. The good news is they came with no p+p so who cares if the content isn't what they may be expecting!

It's ironic that the guy who almost single handedly raised the profile of Bid could be the guy who sinks them, the man is simply off the grid.

He's quite incredible.

It's ironic that the guy who almost single handedly raised the profile of Bid could be the guy who sinks them, the man is simply off the grid.

He's quite incredible.

the people in the ivory towers at bid that dont pull peter simon up on these misleading presentations... quite frankly need to be taken out back and shot in the knee.

the people in the ivory towers at bid that dont pull peter simon up on these misleading presentations... quite frankly need to be taken out back and shot in the knee.

I only noticed because The World At War is a favourite of my Dad's and when Peter said that's what they were I thought it was odd that a tacky channel like Bid would have it on sale. It's an absolute classic, many consider it to be the best documentary series ever made. In fact it was the most expensive television series ever made at the time and took Thames over four years to produce.

Peter's behaviour is simply unacceptable, I do wonder if it will ever end.

Latest posts

Back