Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sherlock talking complete bullcrap about 'no middle men' and that 'he does it for joy'.

What a complete tosser. :dull:

They usually tell you to go out and smell it see if you like it well if you have to go into town to try it you may aswell buy it in town pointless

Exactly what purpose is Gollum serving during this awful Cif sale?

image.jpg

Someone fill Collum's buttugly face in with a giant resin gold buddha, please.

Hahahahaha gollum having a facial live on air hahahahaha

Ahh the thing is they haven't told Gollum that he's getting a new 2014 clown look! The poor sod has been walking about with huge red shoes on for the past 3 months wondering why he had to wear them!! Well Mike tonights the night :mysmilie_501:

Sherlock talking complete bullcrap about 'no middle men' and that 'he does it for joy'.

What a complete tosser. :dull:

I'm surprised he hasn't claimed that the remaining stock is the last in the business for the next 20 years.

This afternoon i heard shylock say they're bringing back the names on the bottom of screen he INSISTED they bring it back yes so you can namecheck all your "fake" friends

Why does Mike the exterior designer insist on telling us when he is walking across the studio floor..........."I am walking over to this wall" "I am walking over to this table" Tip for your next walk Mike..............Keep walking right out to your car:wave:

Why does Mike the exterior designer insist on telling us when he is walking across the studio floor..........."I am walking over to this wall" "I am walking over to this table" Tip for your next walk Mike..............Keep walking right out to your car:wave:

Because he has to say what he's about to do at home just in case Waynetta disapproves.

Which she usually does.

Saying now us ladies love handbags the same as a loved one i do LOVE handbags but not the same amount as i love my family idiot!

Latest posts

Back