image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 124
The fact that these are one-off frangrances, makes me envision mr sherlock as lyle lanley the monorail salesman with all the cash in his briefcase in the simpsons.

'It's a naughty fragrance, I don't like good girls, I don't know what to do with them, I like naughty.........'

I don't like idiots

I have to say he looks very smart though.

It's just a pity his face looks like the Teletubbies Sun :mysmilie_59:

SchlockSun.jpg

Poor old plastic tango shaded Peter says "I think I know why we get so few returns on clothing as its so good" Yes we know why also for different reasons like return p&p after paying £7.99, But hey Tango Pete don't let the truth get in the way of your ramblings. :confused:

Poor old plastic tango shaded Peter says "I think I know why we get so few returns on clothing as its so good" Yes we know why also for different reasons like return p&p after paying £7.99, But hey Tango Pete don't let the truth get in the way of your ramblings. :confused:

I think he believes the bullshit he comes out with, maybe it's his defence mechanism against his utterly atrocious spiel?

Here is the new presenter replacing Gollum when they finally can him.

Far better looking and stacks more personality :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Did anyone see MM selling a set of 3 dustbins about half an hour ago. One could be used in the bathroom and his views of women came to the fore. He asked whether "us gels" leave all our filthy cotton wool balls on the sink lying around (as obviously we are all dirty). Speak for yourself MM, I clear up after myself unlike your Goddess as you are obviously speaking from experience.

Did anyone see MM selling a set of 3 dustbins about half an hour ago. One could be used in the bathroom and his views of women came to the fore. He asked whether "us gels" leave all our filthy cotton wool balls on the sink lying around (as obviously we are all dirty). Speak for yourself MM, I clear up after myself unlike your Goddess as you are obviously speaking from experience.

I presume that's another of his Landlady's dirty habits, she really does sound delightful dosen't she?

I bet she eats her bogeys

Dear Mr Sherlock, please can you invent a partner to talk about, Peter Simon with his Bet, MeMike with his L/G, may I suggest that his first name maybe *snigger* Holmes ...

Latest posts

Back