Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shop at Bid is still up to the same old tricks with selling the snake serum; they're still using the bogus Skin Pharmacy website for a so-called price comparison that's nothing of the sort and the £49.99 (plus extras) price I'm fairly certain isn't the cheapest it has been sold for in the past.

I know we've enjoyed poking fun at these channels but as far as I'm concerned most of the fun has now gone from watching and too many people have been ripped off by what's essentially the same principle as those dodgy door-to-door salespeople flogging overpriced burglar alarms to vulnerable people. It really has to stop now, and next Tuesday now can't come soon enough for me.

Hopefully we can find some way of keeping this community going even if we all have to decamp to the Ideal World part of the forum.

Shop at Bid is still up to the same old tricks with selling the snake serum; they're still using the bogus Skin Pharmacy website for a so-called price comparison that's nothing of the sort and the £49.99 (plus extras) price I'm fairly certain isn't the cheapest it has been sold for in the past.

I know we've enjoyed poking fun at these channels but as far as I'm concerned most of the fun has now gone from watching and too many people have been ripped off by what's essentially the same principle as those dodgy door-to-door salespeople flogging overpriced burglar alarms to vulnerable people. It really has to stop now, and next Tuesday now can't come soon enough for me.

Hopefully we can find some way of keeping this community going even if we all have to decamp to the Ideal World part of the forum.

I'm convinced they'll sail through the creditors meeting, in fact I suspect they already know they will otherwise they probably wouldn't have proposed it.

They surely wouldn't have bothered doing a full rebrand and launched a new business model if they thought otherwise. But getting through that vote is probably only the start of a long road ahead, personally I don't think they have a viable future.

For me they are pretty pointless really, they're so out of date and so out of touch with the market it's inexplicable how they can think they can prosper.

You had to mention mikes pants didn't you? Thanks. Thanks a lot.

I think this is by far the most important issue here
I'm now quite disturbed by the thought of Mike's pants
No, no, I can't talk about this any more *goes off to find a support group to help*

I think this is by far the most important issue here
I'm now quite disturbed by the thought of Mike's pants
No, no, I can't talk about this any more *goes off to find a support group to help*

GOLLUM has a selection of MM initialled mini briefs with this decal on the rear.

image.jpg

DP - I hope this goes to a lover of art not a collector.

Hmm isn't a lover of art known as a collector?

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Awkward handshake with Charlie. Surprised he didn't do a clenched fist boom

Nice to see the crew having a bit of fun with a Still of Simon Davies while taking his blood pressure on Best of Bid. More things like this please, it's been a while since i've heard laughter like that in the bid studios!

DP - I hope this goes to a lover of art not a collector.

Hmm isn't a lover of art known as a collector?

PJ, Dirty Pete obviously doesn't want people exploiting the artist by buying them cheap and selling on at a profit! Gayford is so "collectible" isn't he. Confidentially, that's how I made my millions but don't tell anyone...

PJ, Dirty Pete obviously doesn't want people exploiting the artist by buying them cheap and selling on at a profit! Gayford is so "collectible" isn't he. Confidentially, that's how I made my millions but don't tell anyone...

Hehe now you explained it I understand. DP is the protector of the brand, if it was a sewer he would be the slues gate. What am I talking about? If? It is just that!

Latest posts

Back