Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was thinking that Shiny Face was looking more matte of late and he confirmed my thoughts last night saying.........'shiny is bad, glow is good' :wink:

He's not so shiny but doesn't glow, he's matte, or dull

I was thinking that Shiny Face was looking more matte of late and he confirmed my thoughts last night saying.........'shiny is bad, glow is good' :wink:

He's not so shiny but doesn't glow, he's matte, or dull

Yes Momma, dull or beige.

He reminded me of a rather effeminate Mafiosi last night, his look was stark and menacing if not somewhat mincing.

Paolo Di Shini

Beige meatball! :mysmilie_17:

Campbell's :mysmilie_59:

Did you hear him saying he'd been busy all day, consulting with 'clients', in no way hinting that they were famous?

And then where is he at 10pm? Shilling yet more unheard of Argan Shite with Peter Simon. It's something of a contrast isn't it?

Campbell's :mysmilie_59:

Did you hear him saying he'd been busy all day, consulting with 'clients', in no way hinting that they were famous?

And then where is he at 10pm? Shilling yet more unheard of Argan Shite with Peter Simon. It's something of a contrast isn't it?

I've just watched the recording of 10pm and DP said that they were like ships that pass in the night as they're so busy and Matte Mince mentioned something about client meetings. Here's me thinking he sits in a cafe waiting to do his oil segments and there he was seeing to 'clients'! Not that he mentions it much then? Only at every opportunity.

Makes you wonder how he finds time to keep his eyebrows in such order.

I've just watched the recording of 10pm and DP said that they were like ships that pass in the night as they're so busy and Matte Mince mentioned something about client meetings. Here's me thinking he sits in a cafe waiting to do his oil segments and there he was seeing to 'clients'! Not that he mentions it much then? Only at every opportunity.

Makes you wonder how he finds time to keep his eyebrows in such order.

Interesting you should mention his eyebrows. I was taking a good look at him last night and, given his background in beauty and the set he seemingly mixes in, it's hard to work out what 'look' he is trying to achieve.

He has a rather convoluted image to my untrained eye, it's sort of David Dickinson come Cilla Black.

Interesting you should mention his eyebrows. I was taking a good look at him last night and, given his background in beauty and the set he seemingly mixes in, it's hard to work out what 'look' he is trying to achieve.

He has a rather convoluted image to my untrained eye, it's sort of David Dickinson come Cilla Black.

Well I'd go with that

He reminds me of Homes under the Hammer presenter Martin Roberts but I wish he didn't cos I like Martin. He has more natural eyebrows too, which I prefer.

Well I'd go with that

He reminds me of Homes under the Hammer presenter Martin Roberts but I wish he didn't cos I like Martin. He has more natural eyebrows too, which I prefer.

I'd imagine his home to be in the style of Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, i'm thinking it's a dramatic space.

I suspect he has cats, lot's of cats. And I wouldn't be surprised if 'Mother' lives with him too.

Larry.jpg

Is there not? what's happening now I wonder?

From today it looks like Price Drop only broadcasts live until 6pm which if correct is no surprise really.

Lisa Brash has tweeted that she's getting married, let's hope it actually happens this time.

Every presenter I've seen today is a gobsmacked that Argan Oil can be used all over the body, wiping out the need for anything else............until tomorrow

Oh well, I won't be needing that Diamond Gimpy Mask then.

What a relief.

Lisa Brash's love life sagas are hilarious, as soon as she seems to meet a bloke she's trying to drag him up the aisle! Surely getting engaged after only going out with a guy for a few weeks is a disaster waiting to happen. How many broken engagements has she had now about 3 I've heard her mention. Time will tell how this one pans out....

Latest posts

Back