Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Every presenter I've seen today is a gobsmacked that Argan Oil can be used all over the body, wiping out the need for anything else............until tomorrow

Why do they recommend applying that oil by dividing the face into segments and applying the oil to each segment? Presumably to get an even coverage otherwise you would end up looking like a Chocolate Orange :mysmilie_14:

Wonder what will last the longest...Lisa Brash's engagement or Bid's new format?

I hope I don't sound too cynical here but it did cross my mind that this sudden engagement could be a gimmick to promote her new (online) reality show 'Brash, Bang, Wallop'.

But i'm sure Lisa Brash isn't so fame hungry to be party to such a thing.

Sorry to be negative but i thought we are to shop at bid cause we love bargains? Their current ODS is approx. £33 plus call charges delivered. Granted they're throwing in a roller with needles thingy but i can find 100% pure argan oil 100ml not just 50ml for <£10 delivered.

yet another 'great bargain' currently being sold by bid by an almost orgasmic sally jaxx ... CALM DOWN LOVE!

if folk buy from this crowd genuinely thinking they're getting a bargain then i genuinely feel sorry for them as they're basically being mugged off!!!

Last edited:
And 'we only have x % left' statements mean NOTHING ... why? Cause we don't know how many they started out with!! 20% left could be 2 from a starting stock of 10. If you're going to tell us anything tell us how many you're actually selling in real numbers not %!!

theeeeese shopping channels, i don't know!

I am going to be negative too :mysmilie_14: Sally saying shes seen the micro needle rollers but never been able to afford them.... I've seen good branded ones on the high street for less than a £10er & they are on the net for even less than that. Times must be hard :doh:

I am going to be negative too :mysmilie_14: Sally saying shes seen the micro needle rollers but never been able to afford them.... I've seen good branded ones on the high street for less than a £10er & they are on the net for even less than that. Times must be hard :doh:

i can't believe everyone buying doesn't have access to the net ... SHOP AROUND PEOPLE!!

i can't believe everyone buying doesn't have access to the net ... SHOP AROUND PEOPLE!!

But i'd guess that a huge percentage of Bid's demographic don't use the internet, and they know it.

And it probably dosen't help that you have an utterly hideous screeching banshee like Sally Jacks heaping on the pressure, she's had her brassy grid pressed right against the camera lens on a number of occasions today.

If only she realised just how ugly that makes her look.

And 'we only have x % left' statements mean NOTHING ... why? Cause we don't know how many they started out with!! 20% left could be 2 from a starting stock of 10. If you're going to tell us anything tell us how many you're actually selling in real numbers not %!!

theeeeese shopping channels, i don't know!

DP said on the launch last night that they only had a limited stock, whatever that was and to be quick because he didn't expect it to last long.

Well it's still here and why do a daily deal, or whatever it's called, with a limited stock?

I wonder if it did sell out, would the presenter get the chance to toddle off to the half empty warehouse and pick us another special deal, or has that changed too?

Simon Davis is now selling a halogen oven but it still says BOOM! in the red box above the item number!

It's still Price Drop until 6pm, I guess at least for now anyway.

So price drop is on until 6pm then best of bid takes over 6pm - 1:30? my understanding of the other thread was that price drop was no more and best of bid would only be on 6pm-1:30

Do we think this is just whilst they clear the last things out of the warehouse or something longer term?

So price drop is on until 6pm then best of bid takes over 6pm - 1:30? my understanding of the other thread was that price drop was no more and best of bid would only be on 6pm-1:30

Do we think this is just whilst they clear the last things out of the warehouse or something longer term?

I think most are at least hoping there will be more major changes next week :)

When Peter Simon returned to Thursdays he kept saying "I'll hope you'll join me in this slot for the next six months" so i wonder what that was about?

It could be temporary but yes, Price Drop appears to be plodding on from 7.45am - 6.00pm

Brash in the afternoon is a sight to behold!

Just look at how much they now want for 30ml of Snake Serum.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back