Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anybody notice when Mikes selling the ladies fashion *cough* he let slip he has a girlfriend......

Are we all gathering for Peter Simon and his first night on shop at bid? Wonder how many times he will say the old phone number and make a mess of how to order

Are we all gathering for Peter Simon and his first night on shop at bid? Wonder how many times he will say the old phone number and make a mess of how to order

He will do it on purpose to add to the notion that he is not a calculating old queen... when infact he is.

Just buy it

He actually seemed quite competent in the preview although he got Shiny Face to read the phone number.

We'll see.

ha almost did a 0904 there straight away
Is it really easier than calling and pressing 1, then keying in a 4 digit code

Now you have to jot down the item number, have your card ready, talk to someone who probably won't understand a word your saying, then wait 14 days for it to come

Our Bet gets a mention as she is a fan

Last edited:
mr tom I have a confession to make
I've watched Bod several times recently and he's been hilarious!
He's shown a great sense of humour - ok, he's not god's gift to women as Gollum believes he is, he's not god's gift to perfumery as Schlock believes he is, neither is he god's gift to lapidary as Neil believes he is but I've really grown to like him
Wirral is quite right, none of them rock a jumper like Bod does!

I was wrong about bod, he is genuinely a credit to the company.

Edit: sorry, for those who were unaware, i used to dismiss justin hazel as boring and a non entity. quite frankly i was wrong.

and the ironic thing is that if you didn't all take him so literately you'd see
him being the first person to jump out of their car to help the person.
It's pathetic the way you judge people on here, not just Mike but all the
Presenters. None of you know the first thing about them.
peter_simon_figurine4.png

Last edited:
At 10:21pm Peter Simon said the 0904 number by accident. Personally not been paying much attention but I thought it would less than 30 minutes before he made that mistake and I was right :grin:

Of course The Hairy Gollum has many weaknesses but fashion is a particular sticky wicket for him.

His limitations are emphasised when selling anything for a lady unless he can tell us that his goddess smokes, farts and has fungal trotters.

M&M is to pitied really for these very reasons
How can someone so uncouth be defended?
Gollum pretends he's being respectful to women (he said something to that effect tonight when selling a top) but how can someone who says the things he does have any respect? It's not funny but I think, in his head, he thinks he is. Neither is he clever (on the contrary!)
Most of us don't know the presenters personally (that's true) which makes their on screen persona even more important , I'm afraid Gollum doesn't paint a good picture of himself.
He must be aware that he comes across as an uneducated, uncultured chav - if that's the impression he wants to create then fair enough but he's in the public eye and, therefore, must be prepared to take the feedback.
If you compare him to another presenter, say Debbie Greenwood, her on screen persona was articulate and classy, you would never hear her talking about farts or foot fungus so why?

That peter simon pic just made me spit out my tea :) surely he should be retired by now saying that ALL the presenters will be soon by looks of things there ARE some mercies

and the ironic thing is that if you didn't all take him so literately you'd see him being the first person to jump out of their car to help the person. It's pathetic the way you judge people on here, not just Mike but all the Presenters. None of you know the first thing about them.

Aaah of course when he said the reason Salleh had to go off air because she had the runs it was a metaphorical diarrhoea and when he called the lady who hit his ladyslashgoddess' car a mutant he just was being funny?

Why don't you ask Mike to come on here and have a debate with us as we got him so wrong?

You are judging us by what we post and you think that is ok so why can't we judge MeMikeMason on what we see and hear day in day out or are you saying he is a fake on telly and nothing like the real him? In which case why is he like that?

PJ.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Latest posts

Back