Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You may have noticed some of the more compliant presenters say that the Cyclax Company held a Royal Warrant until 2011. If that is correct how come many of the Cyclax products Bid sell still have the Royal Warrant on them, I wonder if individual products still hold them?

image.jpg

I love the way they spin it though, they make much of the fact they held the warrant for many years.

I'd rather know why they lost it :mysmilie_19:

You may have noticed some of the more compliant presenters say that the Cyclax Company held a Royal Warrant until 2011. If that is correct how come many of the Cyclax products Bid sell still have the Royal Warrant on them, I wonder if individual products still hold them?

View attachment 10180

I love the way they spin it though, they make much of the fact they held the warrant for many years.

I'd rather know why they lost it :mysmilie_19:

probably lost it because bid sell it

Looks like the latest casualty may be the lovely Liana

I posted a couple of months ago some jobs within ITN news - she'd be ideal as a presenter on something like that. She has it all.

Hope she's going somewhere better who can make better use of her talents :mysmilie_59: I'm quite happy all the spinsters on Bid are staying (Schlock, Aunt Sally, Mason, Simon, Herringford, Cazza, Brush (Brash)). It will make it all the funnier when the Bid.tv ship sinks without trace :mysmilie_14: If all the good eggs get out in the meantime they'll see the light of day :mysmilie_59:

I posted a couple of months ago some jobs within ITN news - she'd be ideal as a presenter on something like that. She has it all.

Hope she's going somewhere better who can make better use of her talents :mysmilie_59: I'm quite happy all the spinsters on Bid are staying (Schlock, Aunt Sally, Mason, Simon, Herringford, Cazza, Brush (Brash)). It will make it all the funnier when the Bid.tv ship sinks without trace :mysmilie_14: If all the good eggs get out in the meantime they'll see the light of day :mysmilie_59:

The Fishy Herring will never leave Bid as long as his scales are shiny.

Has Schlock been yard sweeping in his pinny? or it just that he has his best suit on.....

There's been talk of snow on the news so quick as a flash Bid jump in and get the snow plasma up and Far selling the shoe ice spikes and snow melt

Good effort but not much point with a 5-10 WORKING DAY delivery timescale

There's been talk of snow on the news so quick as a flash Bid jump in and get the snow plasma up and Far selling the shoe ice spikes and snow melt

Good effort but not much point with a 5-10 WORKING DAY delivery timescale

It would seem a bit pointless but knowing the quality of them they'll be good for years to come.

Also paul evers has said there are changes coming on march 10th

he didn't specify anything except... changes.... on march..... 10th

Also paul evers has said there are changes coming on march 10th

he didn't specify anything except... changes.... on march..... 10th

I announced a while back that Price Drop is to become Schlock Drop and I still maintain that and anyone who says otherwise is a lying piece of..........

One thing i've noticed recently relating to general presentation is that several of the sales I've seen could in theory be pre-recorded even if there's LIVE displayed on the screen. Buyers' names and quantity sold aren't verbally mentioned hence the presenter could actually be nowhere near the studio at the time...

One thing i've noticed recently relating to general presentation is that several of the sales I've seen could in theory be pre-recorded even if there's LIVE displayed on the screen. Buyers' names and quantity sold aren't verbally mentioned hence the presenter could actually be nowhere near the studio at the time...

Do you remember the infamous 'live' broadcasts involving Paul Evers but he was strangely on 2 channels selling 2 different items at the same time?

Do you remember the infamous 'live' broadcasts involving Paul Evers but he was strangely on 2 channels selling 2 different items at the same time?

Sadly not. Must have been faintly embarrassing for them but a fair proportion of their regular viewers may not have noticed anyway...

Latest posts

Back