ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ok i'm stunned.

"dilys always writes in and says 'dont forget about the pensioners'

It's genius of sherlock... but don't worry dilys, something tells me they won't

Ok i'm stunned.

"dilys always writes in and says 'dont forget about the pensioners'

It's genius of sherlock... but don't worry dilys, something tells me they won't

And he just said if you have 'one those nice modern chromey looking fridges this clock would look nice on the top of it'

I give up.

image.jpg

Thank goodness steamy sue has got a better top on today! Every time she leant forward last night it looked like pinky and perky were down there!

Last edited:
I wonder how many people bought Whiskers? I applaud them for bringing something new but I'm afraid it looked like a pile of plop.

I bet 7 out 10 owners don't prefer Whiskers over other cleaners..

:mysmilie_15:

I was watching the mess it was leaving behind earlier. What a crock, I bet the batteries would run out before it gets all the mess up from a floor!

It's utterly ****! :mysmilie_15:

Mike Mason should get WHISKERS. It could suck up all his Goddesses fag ash and the flakes that fall off her fungus feet.

On second thoughts perhaps he should stick with a Dyson.

And the cowboys contempt keeps flowing for the viewers, the whiskers is a pile of poo yet they keep advertising it going about the floor leaving a trail of crap behind itself! This lot have no shame.

And the cowboys contempt keeps flowing for the viewers, the whiskers is a pile of poo yet they keep advertising it going about the floor leaving a trail of crap behind itself! This lot have no shame.

I've just tuned in to have another look at this. It's literally unbelievable that anyone would buy it. It's spewing out almost as much as it's picking up!

During the 5pm presentation, according to their website - the quantity started at 737 and went down to only 720.

The run time is a bit crass - 40 minutes, you need to leave those things on all day for them to cover all the area.

I don't think it helped the coffee table they were using was clearly battered and scratched which looked like dirt on camera.

It's hardly picking up anything! Salleh thinks it's the best invention she's ever seen!! Salleh must live in a cave

I've just tuned in to have another look at this. It's literally unbelievable that anyone would buy it. It's spewing out almost as much as it's picking up!

It's a nice idea and it's good they brought on something different but it wasn't very good was it?

It was about as practical as Gollum's Wrist Phone. Nice to see Steamy Sue though :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back