Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mike has a large dragon tattoo 'upon his body.' Well, who knew?

And his son's name as well because he wanted a piece of him wherever he goes :mysmilie_15:

All this sales spiel for a "Juliana Light up Dragon Figure in Black Matte Finish with Multicoloured LED Light".

Yes. But he has a piece of him everywhere he goes. Now, what do I mean by that? Well, he's got his name tattooed 'upon his body'

Yes. But he has a piece of him everywhere he goes. Now, what do I mean by that? Well, he's got his name tattooed 'upon his body'

I baulked when he was yakking about his huge tattoo. Apparently it's on his (no doubt hairy) back.

:puke:

Shoddy sales tactics, whiskers was flicking crap all over the table, then they cut to another scene, then back to the table and its all tidy and clear of most of the crap! The bold Mike then comments on "looooooooook how tidy the table is!" And again Mike is repeating himself over and over again like a 5 year old :mysmilie_13:

Yah, this machine is rubbish! People are going to be wasting £80 for this flimsy lousy piece of crap!

I am sorry I wasn't watching when he spoke of his tattoo, I clearly missed this riveting fact. I am now trying not to think where he has this tattoo or I will be sick...

I'll only tell you when he mentioned his dragon tattoo, he said it's not small! Luverly....:mysmilie_460:

He his a plonker. Fact

You are not wrong, I watched him for a few mins tonight, he was rabbiting about his goddess and going out to dinner , I have never heard such a load of twaddle ... I switched over not knowing what he was trying to sell.....

Latest posts

Back