Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any update on Kiri? Has she showered yet? What colour is she wearing?

KERRY BLOOD has gone for a night out with Steamy Sue, they are in a boozer in Pinner as we speak.

Edit:- Kerry must have had second thoughts and stayed with Gollum. She forgot to bring in a change of clothes.

I've just had a look at Kiri's Twitter. She looks nice, much better than when she's on Bid. She has nearly 7000 followers, and most of her mentions come from one man :/

I wonder how many people bought Whiskers? I applaud them for bringing something new but I'm afraid it looked like a pile of plop.

I bet 7 out 10 owners don't prefer Whiskers over other cleaners..

I won't tolerate any abuse towards steamy sue.

"he'll do circles, he'll do edges, he'll do straight lines"

The only thing he won't do..... is clean

Mike explained while selling his son's toy watch why he doesn't wear it every day. He said that it is a live studio so he can't have his phone with him. Even though we have seen presenters with their phones ringing in to (pretend to) buy the products. Well that explains it then.

Lets have some sympathy for the ebayer trying to get shut of a bottle of Schlock Schtink after spraying it just once.

Paid £23 all in
Sold for £7.50

I've always said ebay has a habit of finding an items true value.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peter-Sherlock-Divine-Decadence-Unconventional-Pure-Parfum-Sprayed-Once-/271397804211?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Fragrances_Men_s_Fragrances_Aftershave_PP&hash=item3f3091d8b3&clk_rvr_id=589884782505&afsrc=1&clk_rvr_id=590091655436&afsrc=1

..and as we know the perfumes they shill are exempt from the MBG, it's all very well them telling us to go along to Boots and try them out first, but they can't help us when it comes to the "house brands". At least this person managed to claw a little bit back and saved having to pay return postage, still that's £15 straight down the pan for nothing! Really Peter Sherlock, it's your perfume could you not at least offer perfume cards, you could even put them in with the product so the customer wouldn't need to open the box and lose all the money they've spend...better still send the cards out free so the customer doesn't have to lose any money at all!!!! The customer could even send an S.A.E!

..and as we know the perfumes they shill are exempt from the MBG, it's all very well them telling us to go along to Boots and try them out first, but they can't help us when it comes to the "house brands". At least this person managed to claw a little bit back and saved having to pay return postage, still that's £15 straight down the pan for nothing! Really Peter Sherlock, it's your perfume could you not at least offer perfume cards, you could even put them in with the product so the customer wouldn't need to open the box and lose all the money they've spend...better still send the cards out free so the customer doesn't have to lose any money at all!!!! The customer could even send an S.A.E!

There's about as much chance of them providing testers for Schlock's Schtink's as there is them stopping telling us that Skin Pharmacy charge more than Bolivia's National Debt for Bee Venom :mysmilie_59:

I won't tolerate any abuse towards steamy sue.

"he'll do circles, he'll do edges, he'll do straight lines"

The only thing he won't do..... is clean

She can sure talk the talk... no matter what the product.lol

There's about as much chance of them providing testers for Schlock's Schtink's as there is them stopping telling us that Skin Pharmacy charge more than Bolivia's National Debt for Bee Venom :mysmilie_59:

I know, but it wouldn't even cost them much - All they'd have to do is spray a tiny amount of schtink onto a small piece of card and bung it into an envelope the customer's sent them! However, I think your point is that doing this would be more likely to prevent sales than to make them, therefore they'll stick with the old way - Tell the customer it smells beautiful, they order it, decide it smells like shite, try and find a way to get shut of it without losing too much money (impossible!) Why would they change that? My tip (apart from the obvious -Don't buy it) is give it a whiff, if it smells like dog crap...break the bottle -send off for a full refund, of course you'll have to pay to send the smashed bits back......nah! See tip one...don't even ****** go there!!!!

Latest posts

Back