Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jesus christ shut the hell up screeching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's horrible when she screeches.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Her fella must have the patience of Job.

Look at the shock on Sally's face because this Knife Set went, as usual, for £2.99. She was gobsmacked.

image.jpg

And in his preview Gollum said that, as we all know (do we?) one of his favourite things in the world is Dragons, there's a Goddess gag there but I'm too polite to tell one.

Let me ask you a question... do you like tatty looking dragons with a terrible background effect?

Let me tell you what i mean by that, what i mean by that is... whats that say, oh erm... wikipedia says that dragons are great and the bid buying team are morons.

Let me ask you a question... do you like tatty looking dragons with a terrible background effect?

Let me tell you what i mean by that, what i mean by that is... whats that say, oh erm... wikipedia says that dragons are great and the bid buying team are morons.

I can honestly hear him saying that :mysmilie_15:

Next he'll be saying he has Welsh ancestors.

I can honestly hear him saying that :mysmilie_15:

Next he'll be saying he has Welsh ancestors.

last night he actually said with the most knowing grin, that "the insurance people will tick the box that says you have a home security system" if you buy those poxy window noise makers/alarms

Also the delightful rae carpenter of gems just said

"we don't sell swavokski crystals, anything fake or phoney like that"

Oh hai bid.

last night he actually said with the most knowing grin, that "the insurance people will tick the box that says you have a home security system" if you buy those poxy window noise makers/alarms

Yeah right Gollum.

I have a sneaky feeling his days could be numbered, his performances of late have been at best average and usually quite poor.

Sherlock would buy and sell him.

Brilliant! It's 'the' Mike Mason!! Two seconds in he managed to mention he loves his goddess and his little boy. Oh, and dragons, as we all know.....apparently

Yeah right Gollum.

I have a sneaky feeling his days could be numbered, his performances of late have been at best average and usually quite poor.

Sherlock would buy and sell him.

does it count as presenting countless hours of live tv... when you are simply reciting someone elses words for the same products.

Nothing in his patter changes... nothing.

Brilliant! It's 'the' Mike Mason!! Two seconds in he managed to mention he loves his goddess and his little boy. Oh, and dragons, as we all know.....apparently

Just listen to the guff he's coming out with, why he tries to sound intelligent is beyond me. He should just stick to being a barrow boy as he excels at that.

There were 64 In the quantity and he had 49 left. He's hopeless.

Well dorris, maureen, phylis and george are going to enjoy their tiger

*this is a satire on the potential elderly customers... Any likeness to actual names is coincidental

does it count as presenting countless hours of live tv... when you are simply reciting someone elses words for the same products.

Nothing in his patter changes... nothing.

He's very, very limited Mr Tom. He isn't in the same league as Dirty Peter or Schlock.

But being serious for a moment I honesty think he could find himself in trouble because his sales are really bad and have been for weeks.

62 Tigers, 33 left.

He's very, very limited Mr Tom. He isn't in the same league as Dirty Peter or Schlock.

But being serious for a moment I honesty think he could find himself in trouble because his sales are really bad and have been for weeks.

"at £24.99 its under £30"

It's not mike...

Ha! The tiger looks like its been on Doris's coffee table and been bumped of the table then a tipsy Harold has glued it together! Look at the big crack like effect!!

Latest posts

Back