Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here's conclusive proof that Gollum is a bullshitter, he's saying delivery is in 14 days and the website clearly states it's in 14 WORKING DAYS.

http://www.bid.tv/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=5565956&Cat=6&Sub=15&Type=Categories

I like Steamy Sue but I don't like her Whiskers, it's a load of crap. It's just pushing loads of oats around!

image.jpg

Whiskers has just spewed out a load of crumbs when SS picked it up!!!

It's crap but then again even the £300+ Roombas are supposedly not that good.

Gollum says he wants to take Steamy Sue home. Considering the way he describes Goddess I can't say I blame him.

Is this woman presenting the RobotriSweep piece of garbage, the long lost Brummie cousin of 'Big Mo' from Eastenders?

Also if this product was featured on say Dragons Den, what I fear would the entrepreneurs make of this errmmmm... 'gadget' ?

That really made me lol!!!!!

Gollum's Star Trek phone presentation is a disaster.

I bet the mugs buy it though. Mind you he said there were 20 people on the lines but the numbers didn't go down anywhere near that, then he said there were 10.

It's not exactly flying out though is it?

OMG!! What does that phone/watch thing look like!! It's looks like something little six year old boys would like! Who makes it? Fisher price?

Mike seems to spend a great deal of time up a ladder at the weekends.......the goddess must be some height!

OMG!! What does that phone/watch thing look like!! It's looks like something little six year old boys would like! Who makes it? Fisher price?

It's crap, it's really old 2G technology.

It's not selling is it? He's getting a bit desperate now, he's kind of rambling. I wonder how long they'll spend on it. It's been on for 20 minutes and he still has a majority of them left.

Deary me, Mikey boy trying to flog a god awful "gadget" who on earth would want that stuck to there wrist all day long? It looks like some sort of health monitor.

Well he ended up with 34 left out of 105 after spending a full half hour on it.

That's crazy, you surely can't run a successful business like that when it must have absolutely huge overheads.

Latest posts

Back